Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Trainer: Peterson Could Beat Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia's natural body weight is considerably higher than the people he's fighting at 140 so of course he hits way harder than them Brother Naz kinda let that bird out of its cage a while back..only reason Garcia can lose that kinda weight is because of his age but it will catch up to him..in terms of boxing talent he's got nothing worthy of praise but that hook...box him and take away the hook and he's a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
      people forget that Lucas Matthysse is Danny Garcia's mandatory and has been for awhile, at some point Garcia has to fight him or it's a duck plain and simple.

if Garica beats Judah Golden Boy should have Garica vs Matthysse and Peterson vs Khan 2 on the same card. have it in NY, the DC fans can take the train. it would be a huge event. two FOY type fights on the same night
      No, we just remember which organization's belt he's holding

Comment

Would be a good fight but I like Danny

Comment

I'm gonna say what we all pretty much already know: Garcia is not very good, technically speaking (yet). However, he's got a good chin, can bang, and is very resilient. Sometimes that's all you need to be a champion! Below are my loose predictions on potential match-ups:

Garcia vs Khan 2 - Garcia by KO/TKO again.
          Garcia vs Rios - Rios by TKO.
          Garcia vs Peterson - Too close to call (slightly favoring Peterson).
          Garcia vs Matthysse - Matthysse by murderous KO/TKO.
          Garcia vs Judah - Garcia by TKO.
          Garcia vs Maidana - Garcia by possible TKO (in a FOTY candidate).
          Garcia vs J. Lopez - Too close to call (slightly favoring Lopez).

These sceneraios are very subjective (and only for fun). If you guys noticed, I have Garcia losing against almost all pressure fighters (with the exception of Maidana). Stylistically I don't think Garcia matches up well against good pressure fighters. I think he can beat Maidana, though, because Maidana gets hit way more than the average pressure fighter.

I would love to hear feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            I'm gonna say what we all pretty much already know: Garcia is not very good, technically speaking (yet). However, he's got a good chin, can bang, and is very resilient. Sometimes that's all you need to be a champion! Below are my loose predictions on potential match-ups:

Garcia vs Khan 2 - Garcia by KO/TKO again.
            Garcia vs Rios - Rios by TKO.
            Garcia vs Peterson - Too close to call (slightly favoring Peterson).
            Garcia vs Matthysse - Matthysse by murderous KO/TKO.
            Garcia vs Judah - Garcia by TKO.
            Garcia vs Maidana - Garcia by possible TKO (in a FOTY candidate).
            Garcia vs J. Lopez - Too close to call (slightly favoring Lopez).

These sceneraios are very subjective (and only for fun). If you guys noticed, I have Garcia losing against almost all pressure fighters (with the exception of Maidana). Stylistically I don't think Garcia matches up well against good pressure fighters. I think he can beat Maidana, though, because Maidana gets hit way more than the average pressure fighter.

I would love to hear feedback.
            Garcia vs Khan 2 - Garcia by KO/TKO again. agreed
            Garcia vs Rios - I like Garcia in this one.
            Garcia vs Peterson - Too close to call (slightly favoring Peterson). - agreed
            Garcia vs Matthysse - Matthysse by murderous KO/TKO. agreed ( I dont think Garcia is ready for Matthysse just yet )
            Garcia vs Judah - Garcia by TKO. agreed
            Garcia vs Maidana - Garcia by possible TKO (in a FOTY candidate). agreed
            Garcia vs J. Lopez - Too close to call (slightly favoring Lopez). agreed also FOTY

- All the above fights would be candidates for FOTY, except for Khan..I just think Garcia would beat Khan again, I didnt see any changes in Khan in his last fight.

Comment

Hey I agree with Diaz Lamont Peterson has a decent chance with Garcia Peterson is a tough fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Garcia hits harder and ppl keep saying Danny is slow so why did he beat the guy with the fastest hands in the 140 pound division in khan but a fight with Peterson and Lucas would be interesting if Lucas can win he can finally earn a belt and a shot at Garcia because let's face it Lucas has beaten know 1
                This^^^^Timing beats speed anyday- Swift Garcia-

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                  people forget that Lucas Matthysse is Danny Garcia's mandatory and has been for awhile, at some point Garcia has to fight him or it's a duck plain and simple.

if Garica beats Judah Golden Boy should have Garica vs Matthysse and Peterson vs Khan 2 on the same card. have it in NY, the DC fans can take the train. it would be a huge event. two FOY type fights on the same night
                  I can't front, that would be an amazing event

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Garcia hits harder and ppl keep saying Danny is slow so why did he beat the guy with the fastest hands in the 140 pound division in khan but a fight with Peterson and Lucas would be interesting if Lucas can win he can finally earn a belt and a shot at Garcia because let's face it Lucas has beaten know 1
                    I'm no fan of Amir khan and i think Danny is a great champion but you have to agree that the only reason Amir khan lost to Garcia is cause he chose to fight Danny's fight and khan is to stupid to realize himself he has no chin but had he stuck to his own game and used his boxing skills khan oils have been on his way to easy victory.

Comment

bradley desperate for attention, he's mentioning names for the sake of having his own name mixed into the conversation. pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X