No announcement yet.

Christ, NSB sucks tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    They banned some people who were long overdue yesterday (most notably ElBossHogg and AM_Boxing5). Just those two being gone should mean a 30% decrease in ****posting.
    As soon as Larry notices he'll pick up the slack.

Comment

Latest garbage

"Jeff Lacy was a bum"................. well no shyt.

What's the better win, Tito TKO12 Vargas or Cotto RTD5 Quintana?....................what kinda stupid ass question is that

Did Tim Bradley's W over Pacquiao become legit after Manny was KO'd?..................

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post

Comment

All the stuff about Jeff "LOL" Lacy does irritate me though. In 2005 I was a "bias Brit" for not regarding a slow, wide-open, frequently missing guy who had fought disinterested/shot comp as an ATG.

But log onto the forum today and where have all the Fat Yanks gone who said he was that? It's always some other guy, no one else takes the blame. "I was the only Fat Yank who said he was ****, it was all the other fellas saying he was the new Tyson, not me."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

All the stuff about Jeff "LOL" Lacy does irritate me though. In 2005 I was a "bias Brit" for not regarding a slow, wide-open, frequently missing guy who had fought disinterested/shot comp as an ATG.

But log onto the forum today and where have all the Fat Yanks gone who said he was that? It's always some other guy, no one else takes the blame. "I was the only Fat Yank who said he was ****, it was all the other fellas saying he was the new Tyson, not me."
            I picked Lacy to win. All I'd seen of Calzaghe was a couple of clips of a skinny white guy with little muscle definition who threw punches kind of like a sissy. I didn't think real highly of Lacy just because he hadn't fought anyone to judge his talents, but I expected him to do to Calzaghe what Calzaghe did to him. I'm still not sure how good Lacy was because I think Calzaghe destroyed him mentally.

Comment

Just....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=585101

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                What kind of douchebag would even respond to a thread like that?

Comment

What kind of douchebag would even respond to a thread like that?

Hey, I have a couple of posts in that "Bradley legit win" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Hey, I have a couple of posts in that "Bradley legit win" thread.
                    Lol, those ****sukers are good. I get dragged into threads all the time defending fighters I dislike and hating on fighters I enjoy. ****ing bastards.

Comment

Some of the troll threads are actually better value then some of the threds started by kids about "abc ducked xyz"

Comment

Working...
                      X