No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito The Possible November Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    fighting all top guys.....Thats what champs do!

With the exception of Pac....Shane and Floyd are the top guys......and they are fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      If Manny ran away from Yuri Foreman due to his height (which is what Pacquiao had stated),then there is no way he wants to fight Margarito,who is probably a bit taller.He keeps fighting the man who lost to the man....he should have tried fighting Shane when he had the chance.
      After beating Oscar, Pac said he's willing to fight Margarito, then Roach actually said something along the lines of, "I'll let the fight happen, but that's his (Pacquiao's) funeral, lol."
      Pac probably used the height as someone kind of excuse. Remember De la Hoya is over 5' 10". Arum also proposed Pac vs. Chavez Jr. who is 6 feet, actually taller than Foreman.

Comment

Again...WOW. you credit him for JMM...LOL Youre funny
        So it is wrong for Mayweather to have a tune up fight to get rid of rust after 2 years of inactivity,but when a Marquez trilogy at welterweight is mentioned between Manny and JMM (after he lost to Floyd),then it's ok? You would have to be blind not to see the double standards.
        What I don't understand is why Manny feels these guys deserve a shot at a title when they have lost recent fights and haven't earned a spot-it's a joke.Why not compromise to fight the best out there? btw-don't use the "Manny refuses to be bullied" excuse...

Comment

And Mayweather fights who? hehehehehe
          mayweather is fighting shane mosley.. aka the guy who knocked the FUUUCCCKKK outtta margarito
          dont u remember?

Comment

All u Pac fans want to hold Floyd to such a high standard where his only acceptable opponents are:

- Pac
            - Shane
            - P Williams

Then we must also hold Pac to the same standards:

Acceptable future fights for Pac:

- Winner or loser of Mosley v Mayweather.
            - Paul Williams

No double standards!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              All u Pac fans want to hold Floyd to such a high standard where his only acceptable opponents are:

- Pac
              - Shane
              - P Williams

Then we must also hold Pac to the same standards:

Acceptable future fights for Pac:

- Winner or loser of Mosley v Mayweather.
              - Paul Williams

No double standards!!!!!
              i agree. but most importantly, margs just doesn't deserve the big pay day.

Comment

Pac will have fought three Top Rank fighters in a row. Arum is just so greedy.

Comment

fighting all top guys.....Thats what champs do!
                  Pac your my boy and all but come on really margarito. As a fan of boxing I want pacquiao to fight the winner of mosley and mayweather and then retire but if he doesn't do that then just retire. Beating margs means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                    Pac your my boy and all but come on really margarito. As a fan of boxing I want pacquiao to fight the winner of mosley and mayweather and then retire but if he doesn't do that then just retire. Beating margs means nothing
                    if mosley wins, pac will fight mosley. if floyd wins, floyd will duck pac. can't blame pac for fighting margo if that happens. better pray that mosley kicks floyd's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                      yes thats why hes facing clottey next???????
                      and gunna be fighting a cheater later this year.
                      Floyd's facing a cheater in May. What's your point again?

Comment

Working...
                      X