No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Training in Macau For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Training in Macau For Pacquiao

Junior welterweight Brandon Rios continues to train hard, now in Macau, China. Rios recently arrived in the city, along with trainer Robert Garcia and strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, to finish up his camp for the upcoming fight with eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Rios put in a few sparring a rounds with Erick De Leon. Pacquiao-Rios, headlining an HBO pay-per-view event, takes place on November 23.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Junior Welterweight" lol

Comment

Hes probly gonna look soft,hes just not one of those fighters that can get ripped up..hell probly look similar to vargas when he fought quartey..which is still good shape,but he does look poised for his biggest fight of his life! I can say that

Comment

Training with Ariza, Rios should be verry ripped!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          Training with Ariza, Rios should be verry ripped!
          You think so?he doesnt look that defined to me...you can tell sumone is ripped through there shirt,he looks the same to me
          Last edited by LouIE G; 11-14-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Pic number 3 looks like his 2 dads just found a bag of weed in his backpack and are giving him the talk.

Comment

Ariza needs to sell his products.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
                Pic number 3 looks like his 2 dads just found a bag of weed in his backpack and are giving him the talk.
                that or big headed ariza being ariza and not remembering his place ..he needs to remember he is not the head trainer

Comment

a "talk" jaja

Comment

LMAO. I completely skipped that pic when the page loaded, read your comment and immediately went to find it.

Spot on!

Comment

Working...
                    X