No announcement yet.

Fighter that you guarantee will be exposed in the near future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    No it won't be Donaire, he isn't willing to face absolutely anybody with a glimmer of hope & he will never lose a decision with Bobs judging panel that is for sure.

pretty much exactly what i was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      sergio martinez................
      What an idiot

Comment

How can people say Donaire will be exposed? He has been tried and tested.

Anyway I feel that at some point Canelo will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by mordie View Post
          I'm surprised no one has mentioned Brandon Rios...He was the first that popped into my head. That's if he hasn't been exposed already
          Abril exposed him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Charlie Zelenoff

Not looking too good these days

Comment

Most of the people on here naming Broner is because personally yall just want to see him lose because yall don't like him. Broner is only 22/23 yrs old and that young man can fight. In the ring which is all that matters there is a lot to like about Broner and like he just on his HBO "2 Days" show if he stay focused no telling how far he can go. I don't see Broner being exposed. He may take a loss in his career but exposed I don't see it.

Comment

Kell brook khan would smash him.

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
                  I get you, but exposed in my mind can be relative. Good fighter who was deemed as p4p material (great) losing to a fighter below that level could be seen as exposed......still good.....just not great
                  Dude this is boxing and anyone has a punchers chance. One punch can change anything, this is not a a math class were calculations are used to determine fights. The word exposed is used way to much on these boards and has lost all context.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                    Dude this is boxing and anyone has a punchers chance. One punch can change anything, this is not a a math class were calculations are used to determine fights. The word exposed is used way to much on these boards and has lost all context.
                    Your right that anyone can get caught. How "said" fighter is defeated is also part of the equation. Losing like Khan did to Garcia in my mind lends toward being exposed....seeing a fighter make same mistakes he has always made and getting timed and KTFO by what is regarded on 2 occasions to me is exposed.

Comment

Seth Mitchell, he was already almost exposed in his last fight.
                      But maybe no one can beat him in the USA so...

Comment

Working...
                      X