No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Backs Alexander: He Will Outbox Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Backs Alexander: He Will Outbox Marcos Maidana

NEW YORK — Devon Alexander wasn’t good enough to defeat Timothy Bradley, but Bradley believes Alexander will beat Marcos Maidana later tonight in St. Louis.

[Click Here To Read More]

was there ever a reason givin why this is a 10 rounder instead of 12 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      Not sure but a 10 rounder favors Alexander,Maidana will come on late so a 12 round fight would favor him.

Comment

Non title.

Comment

Easier to fix a 10rd fight instead of a 12rd fight. Just see Alexanders fight against Matthysse, Matthysse knocked him down and still got robbed in a 10rd fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Easier to fix a 10rd fight instead of a 12rd fight. Just see Alexanders fight against Matthysse, Matthysse knocked him down and still got robbed in a 10rd fight.....
            A lot of other funny stuff goes on in these "home towns", loose ropes, large rings, big gloves, who knows what?

Comment

**** Alexander and his grunting shoe-shine bull****. His uppercut KO of Juan Urango is really all he has done. Everyone that goes to STL to fight him gets robbed, poor Maidana. If Chino doesn't KO him then he racks up another loss on his record. Devon got outboxed and lost 100% to Kotelnik and Matthysse but he of course got his usual hometown decision robbery. I am going to watch because I love Chino but we all know the outcome of this one already probably. Devon does have a solid chin so not sure Chino can stop him unfortunately. I am really getting sick of some recent decisions that have been occurring, it has been depressing. I think boxing needs to get this one right tonight and I HOPE they do...but deep down, it will be another "win" for Devon probably. Or maybe he will pull his "my eyes are burnin I cant see!!" bs again hahaha

WAR CHINO!!

Comment

Any links to stream this match anywheres?

Comment

broner is a pos..

i hope he gets his head knocked off

Comment

broner is rapping on the way to the ring and taunting the crowd

and people wonder how there is still racism today

Comment

Working...
                    X