No announcement yet.

Congrats to Ward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Ward....

but, i hate how he holds so ****in much. i swear 80% of the fight was wrestling. Yeah, Ward can move, and counter, and feint, all the traditional boxing skills, but he smothers way too much. Fighting ward is like fighting ricky hatton (but let me qualify this). Don't get me wrong, Ward is 100x more skilled and talented and athletic than Hatton, but it's most of the time (not all the time) the same game plan, get inside and smother. Don't get me wrong, Ward is not Hatton, he's 100x better, and Ward can do stuff Hatton can't, but they kinda do the same thing most of the time (not all the time).

if you like that kind of boxing, that's cool, but I hate that smothering style. reminds me of John Ruiz... get off a few punches then clinch and hold. It sux.

Agree i think he has more than enought skills to fight clean and nkt like a btch. He can do with out all that wrestling and get more respect.

Comment

If you dont like what Ward did you my blame Froch and the ref why Ward suceeded.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
        If you dont like what Ward did you my blame Froch and the ref why Ward suceeded.
        don't understand what you're trying to communicate.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          don't understand what you're trying to communicate.

Because I am Korean. You speak my language?

Comment

A man that knows the rule book inside out...

Last edited by Robin Hood; 12-18-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

It's a part of Boxing.

See Bernard Hopkins for more details.

Comment

Working...
              X