Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: "Teddy Atlas, tell Sergio to come down to 147 and we'll KTFO him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell Manny to fight him at 154 like a man and Sergio will smack the snot out of Pac like he did Williams..."That's not a joke either"

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      "Come down to 147" Roach stfu!
      ...second...

Comment

freddie you're better than that.

Comment

lol. pac couldnt even meet marquez in the middle at junior welterweight, but roach wants martinez to step down two divisions?!!!! if you ask any fan what they want to see outside of mayweather, they will say martinez. so stop fcuking about with catchweight bull**** fights and fight martinez at 154. thats fair.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Tell Manny to fight him at 154 like a man and Sergio will smack the snot out of Pac like he did Williams..."That's not a joke either"
            why should manny move up a weight division? he is clearly a welter at max, i agree 147 is not fair either, imo 150 or 151 is fair for this fight

martinez can make 154 if he is bot blown up while pac was 144 during his 150 fight which shows he is no way near a 154 fighter

Comment

Pacstans are no where to be found. I'll give it a few more pages..

Seriously though, why is Roach pushing for this kind of fight? It'd just continue to make Pacquiao's legacy more of a joke than anything.

Comment

wow, cockroach is a clown. fight should be at 150 or 152, since they're not gonna let it be a legit 154 limit. i say pac comes is at 146, martinez at 150-151, pretty fair fight. but then again, whoever wins the fight, the other side will complain that it was an advantage for the other fighter or it wasn't entirely fair...this fight is starting to lose my interest like the mayweather fight. i say manny focuses on beating all the top WWs around him, and martinez does the same at MW, leave these two fighters be imo.

Comment

I guess it shows how good Pacquiao is, because only a great fighter that will out weigh him by 20lbs, at a weight 10/11 weights from where he started is the only fight some see as competative for him.

Maybe Hagler should have fought Tyson or SRL took on Quai.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    why should manny move up a weight division? he is clearly a welter at max, i agree 147 is not fair either, imo 150 or 151 is fair for this fight

martinez can make 154 if he is bot blown up while pac was 144 during his 150 fight which shows he is no way near a 154 fighter
                    He fought for a 154 pound title right? Sergio was a career 154 pound fighter right? Can't keep making guys fight at special weights all the time.

Pac never intended on making 150, they plan to have the big speed advantage but wanted to put more pressure on Margs to have to lose weight to come down to 150. They shouldn't campaign for titles in weight classes then say they no longer are willing to fight there once someone calls them out at that weight.
                    Last edited by mathed; 06-04-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      I guess it shows how good Pacquiao is, because only a great fighter that will out weigh him by 20lbs, at a weight 10/11 weights from where he started is the only fight some see as competative for him.

Maybe Hagler should have fought Tyson or SRL took on Quai.
                      No one's arguing this, we just want it to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X