Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic of a girl caught looting the shop she works for, in her uniform:

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Great pic of a girl caught looting the shop she works for, in her uniform:

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        What a dumbass. Just gave the police all the evidence they need.
        yes its blatently obvious he stole it, but what real evidence is there?

Your honour, i bought it, but lost the receipts and paid cash/they weren't mine, i was at a friends house ive no idea where he got them/they were given to me as presents etc.

By the time the cops get to him he might have sold them all so wont have them in his house.

Comment

some people are posting videos of them looting/rioting on there legit youtube accounts

Comment

I guess if they can prove that stock was taken and he was in the area at the time.

stuff has price tags on them.

guessing they would cctv coverage too.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              yes its blatently obvious he stole it, but what real evidence is there?

Your honour, i bought it, but lost the receipts and paid cash/they weren't mine, i was at a friends house ive no idea where he got them/they were given to me as presents etc.

By the time the cops get to him he might have sold them all so wont have them in his house.
              If he is dumb enough to post pics of himself with nicked gear on the internet than you can bet your ass he has left evidence at his house.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                If he is dumb enough to post pics of himself with nicked gear on the internet than you can bet your ass he has left evidence at his house.
                lol true enough

Comment

Comment

I watched this live lol.

Comment

The riots have moved over here in Stratford. Shops got closed down and workers got sent home.

Comment

Working...
                      X