No announcement yet.

Thrilla Or Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by habZ
    I find Ali-Frazier III to be the best because of the conditions they were fighting in. The temperature was well high, heart wise it is the best fight, i felt sorry for frazier when he lost.
    there was no airconditioning at that time, hehe
    and the coliseum was pack to the rafters

im talking about the thrilla in manila fight

Comment

fight of the century was truly da fight of da century!

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
        there was no airconditioning at that time, hehe
        and the coliseum was pack to the rafters

im talking about the thrilla in manila fight
        yeah thats crazy man, they both faught real hard

Comment

In terms of competitiveness and suspense, where the old, long-lost champ coming to claim his crown from the machine who dominated the scene, definetly Fight of the Century.

To see 2 aging greats beat the living **** out of eachother, show more heart and courage than any other boxer ever, fight for their pride, and the tiebreaker of the legendary trilogy of the greatest sports rivalry ever, then Thrilla in Manilla is the one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
            In terms of competitiveness and suspense, where the old, long-lost champ coming to claim his crown from the machine who dominated the scene, definetly Fight of the Century.

To see 2 aging greats beat the living **** out of eachother, show more heart and courage than any other boxer ever, fight for their pride, and the tiebreaker of the legendary trilogy of the greatest sports rivalry ever, then Thrilla in Manilla is the one for you.
            they were both great fights, the two greates fights in my opinion of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
              In my eyes his first fight with Frazier will always stand out as the best.
              yea that was

Comment

amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                X