Females being proud of....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    yea..that's something else, deception
    Yea I cant stand a lying slut. On that Ive been with 3 dudes shit, when the bitch fucked more guys that this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Yea I cant stand a lying slut. On that Ive been with 3 dudes shit, when the bitch fucked more guys that this weekend.
      lol but what your saying is kind of confusing. Sluts lie all the time, its a part of their MO which is how they are able to fck around as often as they do. being proud to be a slut is one thing being honest is another. idk any honest sluts...can't believe a word that comes out their dirty mouths

Comment

sluts n whores are great

Comment

lol but what your saying is kind of confusing. Sluts lie all the time, its a part of their MO which is how they are able to fck around as often as they do. being proud to be a slut is one thing being honest is another. idk any honest sluts...can't believe a word that comes out their dirty mouths
          Ive met a few who were at least honest about how big of sluts they are. They are proud of it just like a dude would be. Obviously you should never trust a slut, but if you're a ho dont try to play innocent that just pisses me off. For real Ive known you 30mins and blew a load in your mouth dont tell me you've never done anything like that before tell me you're the cocksucking champ I'll respect 'em more.

Comment

you see its not an issue until it turns out your girl has been fcking the whole crew you hang out with behind your back. But go ahead, continue to encourage that behavior
            This isn't a new thing, its just now more out in the open.

BTW if anyone's girl has been getting piped by so many other dudes, its his fault for being green in the dating world or not having learned the difference between wife material and girls who are better used for fun.

Comment

i'm not playing games. this isn't bs. you're cool, there's others out there though. i run into them everyday, but they aren't like you. you're the ****. if you wanna go.

Comment

leave that serial killer psychopath alone.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Yea I cant stand a lying slut.

A man shouldn't be forced to tell the truf by a proper s1ut.

Comment

Truest shit ever wrote.

Comment

Working...
                    X