Does your conscience bother you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I've never cheated and don't intend to

It's simply not worth it, having a day of fun which will bring months of stress and also hurt someone else
    i'm with the Russian on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      absolutely.

one thing that made me man up and stop acting like my dick is the boss was the look on my ex girl's face when she confronted me. she just looked crushed as though I took her spirit.

never again.
      In early October my girl went to Oktoberfest and kissed to guys cuz she was completely wasted for like 5 seconds. Man when she told me that, I was crushed, couldn't eat for 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds and also felt like ****

This is just from her kissing some guy for 5 secs. Everything between us was perfect so I can only imagine how she would feel if I fcuked someone

Just not worth it

Comment

In early October my girl went to Oktoberfest and kissed to guys cuz she was completely wasted for like 5 seconds. Man when she told me that, I was crushed, couldn't eat for 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds and also felt like ****

This is just from her kissing some guy for 5 secs. Everything between us was perfect so I can only imagine how she would feel if I fcuked someone

Just not worth it
        you still with her?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          you still with her?
          man, if it's the same woman he posted a picture of then yes. he has to be....she is ridiculously stunning.

Comment

Just not worth it
            see now I feel your pain about loss of appetite and the hurt but damn! I don't know if I could go back to her if my girl did that.

with that said, you know your woman. did she tell you about it right away or did you hear it else where?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              man, if it's the same woman he posted a picture of then yes. he has to be....she is ridiculously stunning.
              listen it doesn't matter, I couldn't stay with a woman that has done anything with another guy but that's just me...one strike you're out.

Comment

Just not worth it
                What did you say when she told you? A lot of people wouldn't tell their partner about a 5 sec kiss so you gotta admire the honesty!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  What did you say when she told you? A lot of people wouldn't tell their partner about a 5 sec kiss so you gotta admire the honesty!!
                  but really how can your really believe that...

Comment

listen it doesn't matter, I couldn't stay with a woman that has done anything with another guy but that's just me...one strike you're out.
                    see my above post. lol

Comment

but really how can your really believe that...
                      you can't. that's where the trust has to come in. his lady told him right away - she obviously felt bad - so he decided to give her another shot.

now if it was just a five second phuck and he decided to get back with her I would be questioning his sanity.

a drunken kiss, for many, is not nearly as bad as it could have been and she apparently told him right away which has to score some points.

did i tell you she's crazy hot?

Comment

Working...
                      X