Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr Face off (Video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Forgot to mention, a lot of the **** Martinez said to/about Chavez could be said about Canelo no?
    Yeah Martinez blast on Jr. can be said about Canelo as well. No on the job training for Champions. Thats the type of crap that hurts boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto
      Quote:

Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER

Jr looked like a little boy arguing with an experienced adult.

that what he is. dude is still young while the other puto is getting to be a granpa
      And grandpa is about to spank Jr and put him in timeout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• you guys really love this stuff, lol.

one of these will eventually turn into a fist fight. probably between HW. let's face it, many boxers are tiny guys, and don't hold an alpha male mentality. HW think they can take the life of any man on the planet with their fists, and want respect accordingly.

hbo is the last one to admit it, but that's what they want to see. so long as it doesn't delay the fight it will be huge for the promotion of the event.

i can see kellerman catching one in the crossfire while trying to break them apart.

Comment

• cheers for the vid man much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by New England
            you guys really love this stuff, lol.

one of these will eventually turn into a fist fight. probably between HW. let's face it, many boxers are tiny guys, and don't hold an alpha male mentality. HW think they can take the life of any man on the planet with their fists, and want respect accordingly.

hbo is the last one to admit it, but that's what they want to see. so long as it doesn't delay the fight it will be huge for the promotion of the event.

i can see kellerman catching one in the crossfire while trying to break them apart.
            Lmao if they would've done one for Dawson-Hopkins Bad Chad would've smacked across the table with his long ass arms. We probably could've seen one for Haye-Chisora. Too bad these are recorded way before the fight but imagine Kellerman commentating on fight night with
            a busted eye and nose.

Comment

• I see mush is back and I havent seen him post on here so I figured Id bump in case he missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                It's the opposite, big guys usually lack aggressiveness and killing instinct because they know they're bigger than most people. A smaller man is more likely to snap, that's what they call it the small man syndrome.

Comment

• I hate that stupid smirk on jr's face like he is trying so hard to intimidate Sergio... He sucks at trash talking, he sucks when he talks period.. I hope Martinez gives this cornball a fakking beating!!

Comment

Working...
                  X