Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals
    Yes Calderon would knock you out..
    74.19%
    No Calderon wouldn't knock you out..
    25.81%

they would both stop you and end your none existing career

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      they would both stop you and end your none existing career
      I'm pretty sure/almost certain that calderon can't ko me... I would walk through him.. Malignagi I doubt could knock me out either but I see his acumulation of landed punches causing superficial damage to my face..
      Last edited by da_beast; 03-13-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

malignaggi p4p one of the worst boxers out there, i also think i could hang in there for a round, not 12, he would KO me cause ill be too tierd, 3 mins though, id love to spar that featherfisted bum...

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
          malignaggi p4p one of the worst boxers out there, i also think i could hang in there for a round, not 12, he would KO me cause ill be too tierd, 3 mins though, id love to spar that featherfisted bum...
          It would be like having your face caressed with natural yogurt for 3 minutes lol

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
            Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals

Comment

No.

Do you feel like a man now?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                No.

Do you feel like a man now?
                i think my 7 stone weight advantage and 1 foot height advantage is more than enough for me to ko calderon.. He can't even ko people in his own weight class ffs...

There is a reason there are weight classes in boxing.. To prevent miss matches like me vs Calderon.. That's like me saying I could beat a guy at 8 foot who is 25 stone... Never happening no matter how good a fighter I am if he has decent fundamentals he is ****ing me up

Comment

They'd both probably make you scream like a girl

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                    David haye is a known puncher

Comment

Working...
                    X