Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum will pay off the judges or pay off Timmy. There, I said it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum will pay off the judges or pay off Timmy. There, I said it.

There is no way that he will let Pac lose and jeopardize the largest payday in boxing history against Floyd Mayweather.

It's not good business.

In that case you could say they're paying off Cotto too.

There's no way in hell Al Haymon would jeopardize megafight payday vs Pacquiao.

Comment

Judges are much cheaper than fighters and it is much easier to fudge the cards which are behind the scenes as opposed to a guy really throwing the fight which takes a lot of talent to make it not obvious.

Comment

yeah.......

just like he paid off margarito to not ruin the cotto-delahoya super fight.

Comment

INB4 the storm erupt...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            In that case you could say they're paying off Cotto too.

There's no way in hell Al Haymon would jeopardize megafight payday vs Pacquiao.
            Cotto is not a realistic threat to Mayweather. Bradley is a much more live opponent, and a real challenge.

Don't get me wrong: Pacquiao is capable of beating Tim. But if for some reason he struggles with him Arum will make sure he wins anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Cotto is not a realistic threat to Mayweather. Bradley is a much more live opponent, and a real challenge.

Don't get me wrong: Pacquiao is capable of beating Tim. But if for some reason he struggles with him Arum will make sure he wins anyway.
              So what you're saying is that on one hand they're not picking legitimate threats so Floyd doesn't lose his 0 and doesn't jeopardize megafight with Pacquiao?

On the other hand Pac is taking on legitimate threats, but paying them off so he doesn't jeopardize his megafight payday vs Floyd?

Please enlighten me with your logic.
              Last edited by ThePunchingBag; 02-23-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

well the scoring in pacquiao/marquez was pretty suspect, even tho i thought it was a draw, there should have been no 116/112 score card. add that with his comments to mnarqez after the fight, i wouldnt be suprised at all

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I doubt Tim would take the money to take a dive when he is young unbeaten and has his whole career ahead of him including massive paydays if he won.

Maybe a fighter on the downside of their career might cash themselves out but not a guy in Tim's position, like others have mentioned much easier to do it with crooked judging if Arum is to do it.

Comment

I conclude you must be a ***** because you are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X