Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I Re-Watch Bradley -V- Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    Better than thinking Bradley is Floyd Mayweather reincarnated.
    Eureka....I found an inconsistency in your claim, Khan was born before Chico died rendering your theory inconceivable.

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Amir is the best of Hearns and Corales combined in one.
    Go watch badboys on DVD and eat a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      Eureka....I found an inconsistency in your claim, Khan was born before Chico died rendering your theory inconceivable.

Go watch badboys on DVD and eat a dick.
      Hearns and Chico both had weak chins and were tall for their weight class. Like Hearns, Amir is also fast, has a great jab and has a warrior heart.

See it. SEE IT.

Comment

hearns and chico both had weak chins and were tall for their weight class. Like hearns, amir is also fast, has a great jab and has a warrior heart.

see it. See it.
        lmao.............

Comment

Hearns and Chico both had weak chins and were tall for their weight class. Like Hearns, Amir is also fast, has a great jab and has a warrior heart.

See it. SEE IT.
          Amir skills pale in comparison to Hearns, their skillsets are completely different. Hearns did not have a weak chin and never got KTFO in round 1 in his 1st weightclass, he also only got KTFO by huge punchers and would never be doing the stanky leg with a boxer the quality of Maidana. Chico did not have a weak chin either, and fought absolutely nothing like Khan, he was a master on the inside...an area Khan knows nothing about. I'm not knocking Khan he has grit and determination, but hes so different from those fighters, go back to eating dick son.

Comment

download it from the video trading block

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              Amir skills pale in comparison to Hearns, their skillsets are completely different. Hearns did not have a weak chin and never got KTFO in round 1 in his 1st weightclass, he also only got KTFO by huge punchers and would never be doing the stanky leg with a boxer the quality of Maidana. Chico did not have a weak chin either, and fought absolutely nothing like Khan, he was a master on the inside...an area Khan knows nothing about. I'm not knocking Khan he has grit and determination, but hes so different from those fighters, go back to eating dick son.
              Khan showed he had the same heart as Corrales in the tenth round in the same ring where Corrales defeated Castillo in the tenth at the Mandalay Bay.

Same ring, Same round, Both showed great heart, Khan has Corrales height, Reach, The questionable chin but above all else he has Corrales heart.

I know your disappointed with Bradleys proformance in the "Super fight" we will see who the best 140lber really is very soon, If Bradley is better then Khan then why didnt he go to the Olympics and win a medal?

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                download it from the video trading block
                Link please mate, wait you mean on this website, let me check.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=457348

thank you!

Comment

@ Khan having the same heart as Chico.

That kind of comparison should be ban-able offense.

Comment

Link please mate, wait you mean on this website, let me check.
                    check your PMs mate

Comment

If Bradley is better then Khan then why didnt he go to the Olympics and win a medal?
                      Because Bradley wasn't a very good amateur fighter....

Comment

Working...
                      X