Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edward Norton one of the best actors of this generation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Stones will cream his pants when he finds out.
    Cream his pants x222

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
      I thought he was BRILLIANT in The Illusionist!!One of my fav movies at the moment
      Illusionist was great. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did.

Comment

Primal Fear was a great film. I wanked to that 3some scene more than once.

But the America History X role is overrated. Its not hard to play such an extreme character. I'd venture to say almost anyone could play that role because it basically plays itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Primal Fear was a great film. I wanked to that 3some scene more than once.

But the America History X role is overrated. Its not hard to play such an extreme character. I'd venture to say almost anyone could play that role because it basically plays itself.
          What 3some scene? It was only like a quick 15 sec. clip of nice ass **** and the dude's ass.

I brought up American History X because it is the first movie I really took notice of him. It's been a while so I should rewatch his performance in that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Not a big Norton fan. The scene at the dinner table in American History X was his greatest scene ever.
            Haha when did you sneak back.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              What 3some scene? It was only like a quick 15 sec. clip of nice ass **** and the dude's ass.

I brought up American History X because it is the first movie I really took notice of him. It's been a while so I should rewatch his performance in that.
              It was 15 seconds of greatness.

Comment

Ye he is definitly underrated

Comment

Burner returneths. Now we can all get along with our lives.

Comment

Working...
                  X