No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Canelo : who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Canelo : who wins?

The fight might not happen and Trout can flip the script but if it does happen, who you got and why?

VS

Cotto by decision
    32.85%
    Cotto by KO
    20.44%
    Canelo by decision
    7.30%
    Canelo by KO
    39.42%

I'm going with Cotto.

If Cotto hits Canelo anywhere like Lopez or Gomez did; Canelo's strenths (i.e Combination punching/trading) goes out the window and he goes into defense mode.

Comment

Canelo breaks him down and KOs him

Comment

I would favor Cotto.....

Comment

Cotto takes another Knee.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Cotto takes another Knee.
            Nah, he might get KO'd or lose the fight but not taking another knee. Canelo doesn't have plaster in his gloves.

Comment

I've got Canelo in this one I think he'll be able to take Cotto's shots and break him down in the later rounds.

Comment

Canelo would beat the shyt out of Cotto. And I like both fighters.

Comment

if the fight happens right after trout i got cotto by late stoppage. cotto doesnt have too much time left fighting at the top though.

Comment

I think Canelo wins it by KO. Nothing against Cotto because I am a fan and I do think he's a good fighter. But when Canelo does finally get the opportunity to face him it will be his time to shine. It will be the win that proves he's ready for a bigger stage in boxing. Cotto will be game for the first few rounds but by midway through the fight Canelo is going to be all over him.

Come on Cotto let's see you beat Trout so we can see this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X