No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Ponders Return: I May Roll The Dice Once Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Ponders Return: I May Roll The Dice Once Again

Audley Harrison says he may 'roll the dice one more time' despite his brutal first round knockout at the hands of David Price.

The ubiquitous Harrison appeared to be heading into retirement after being taken out by the British and Commonwealth champion inside 90 seconds earlier this month.

But the former Olympic champion has built a pro career on defying the odds, and once again he is thinking about rebuilding.

"I looked at the tape & saw my mistake. Price took advantage with a brutal finish, but I think I may have to roll the dice one more time," he told his Twitter followers.

[Click Here To Read More]

YES HE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Feed him to Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury and lets see another highlight reel KO!

Comment

I personally feel he is ready for the big time now, It is all coming together. Soon we will see the real Audley ruling the sport. Clear Driving Ahead

Comment

He should fight Danny Williams in latvia shown live on Eurosport on like a tuesday afternoon, isnt that every boxers dream?

Comment

It was all just a minor setback for the NEW Audley Harrison we've been waiting to see. The truth of Harrison's true skills will be realized when he wins the British Commonwealth NABO Super Heavyweight Intercontinental Federation of England title.

I say anything is possible. The dream is still alive. Make it happen Audley. Make-it-happen.

Comment

What a joker. He is so delusional.

"I saw my mistake." What, that your style, an open guard with ponderous head movement, is wide open to any kind of power lead that isn't telegraphed? Even your "evasive" technique, bending over hoping that Price would not punch whilst you had a look up at him, simply made you even easier to hit.

Your mistake is having foot movement that makes James Toney look mobile, leaving you in harms way basically as soon as your opponent steps forward until you stumble backwards.

Your mistake is having a technique dependent upon sharp reflexes and agility, both of which you have none.

Your mistake is having no survival instincts whatsoever, so when you do catch a solid shot, you just hole up and hope - usually square on, back to the ropes.

Your mistake is being so afraid of a punch that you freeze and don't bother to throw your own, making life so easy for your opponents that all they have to do is time your limited movement.

Your mistake is turning professional when you were suited to the amateur ranks where big heard guards, padded gloves, and everybody being smaller and younger than you was masking your own inability.

Your mistake is your inability to realise that you jump to conclusions by connecting dots on opposites sides of a page. Feel good? Must continue - who cares that anybody who trains hard for 8-10 weeks and is in peak physical condition will, obviously, feel effing fantastic.

Audley Harrison. Fantastic? More like fantasy.

Comment

Comment

please audley no!how many beatens will it take for you to realise that its over, finito kapoosh.

Comment

Wow. Talk about thick skin.

Comment

Working...
                    X