No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Povetkin Express Interest in David Haye Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Povetkin Express Interest in David Haye Showdown

Vladimir Hryunov, manager of WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin (24-0, 16KOs), is very interested in matching his fighter against former champion David Haye (25-2, 23KOs) in the future.

[Click Here To Read More]

Povetkins team said years ago that they were going to fight a Klitschko....................... still waiting. Also that title he's got means nothing.

Comment

I could see Haye fighting Huck before he fought Povetkin

Comment

Sounds like a good fight! But haye wants klitschko Now!
        And I dont think sauerland can offer that kind of money to david haye like he earned on saturday! and haye hasnt even a world title like povetkin!
        But if haye were to fight and beat povetkin he is actually starting to build a really solid record at heavyweight!
        If vitali would fight povetkin and beat him this would actually be his best win on his resume

Comment

Hayemaker by abuse!! I've said before Haye got ****ted on big time after the Wlad fight but outside of the Klits he is the best heavyweight. I've got Price up there too with a bit more experience.

Comment

But then again sauerland and german broadcaster ARD ****ed up bigtime not showing haye vs chisora and they know that themselves! So maybe they want to have Haye back and give him the chance again...

Comment

I suppose Haye might do it to get a belt again.

Comment

I guess Povetkin doesn't want his 0 nor his strap, because both will be gone if he fights Haye....

Comment

Povetkin would get flattened.

He was hanging on for dear life against Huck, and should have lost. He doesn't get through those moments against a finisher like Haye.

Comment

I will be surprised if Haye accepts this fight and i do think its a fight Haye can win. Povetkin is a paper champion in the same way that Valuev was and might even be shorter than David. Povetkin was given a gift draw vs Marco Huck and i think David Haye can KO both men. I will say that Povetkin is not going to throw wild hooks like Chisora did, but appears easy to counter with all the punches he does throws. Would be an easy way to get a worthless belt for David Haye and then he can Challenge David Price or Tyson Fury so that they can get their belt and challenge the Klitschkos on somewhat equal terms.

Comment

Working...
                    X