No announcement yet.

Fantasy Matchup: Froch vs. Dawson at 170-175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Matchup: Froch vs. Dawson at 170-175

Who you got in this one? How does it go?

Dawson beats on him like a big bass drum the whole fight, but Froch is tough-minded and physically resilient.

Bad Chad by clear UD.

Comment

dawson would decision him.

the worst part about this fight for froch isnt just that dawson can outbox him but that he can take a punch and earn frochs respect with his own power. dawson could pick him apart from a distance and IF froch got close he would struggle to get multiple shots off bcuz of dawsons ability to let his hands go up close with good power and incredible speed and precision while pivoting and moving his head at the same time to avoid shots coming back.

too big a gap in talent and skills, froch would have his moments though. it would be a great fight.

Comment

It would be a quiet fight. Froch would circle and attack in spurts while Dawson would come forward with his half ass jab. Dawson really wins but the judges give it to Froch due to home advantage.

Comment

Interesting replies. I think it would be a really good fight. I think Froch would get to Dawson enough to make Dawson get into a bit of a dogfight and not box in his comfort zone. Froch would try to do a bit of what Pascal did, lunging in with power shots but he is not as fast.

I think most likely it would be a war and Dawson decision, but I could see Froch winning too i honestly don't know. I would love it if this fight happened somewhere down the line

Comment

I have this fight really close. 55/45 in favor of Dawson. Conventional wisdom says Dawson dominates him. But that's not the case here. Because Froch has a pretty decent workrate & if it's 1 thing Dawson cannot stand is a steady workrate.

Dawson usual tends to slow down dramatically at some point in fights & can be outworked. He'll have to dig down deep & fight when he doesn't want to or else he'll run the risk of getting frustrated & outworked to a points loss.

Comment

Dawson by UD...VERY EASY!

Too Big, Too Fast and Too Good, he (Dawson) would box circles around Froch

Comment

Working...
              X