Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Okay To Cheat On Your Wife If She Won't Give You The Pu'ssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    If we were we'd be pretty badly designed!

Lol. . never heard of him before! funny irishman! i actually almost died from my appendix exploding when i was like 4. . . had to be sent into emergency surgery. . . curse god for that damn appendix, still remember how painful that was.

Comment

Just get a little something on the side until you find a permanent replacement for her.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Just get a little something on the side until you find a permanent replacement for her.
        good post.....

Comment

Not gonna say its ok, but I would understand.

If she never finds out, then you're all good.

Comment

I always say you gotta do what you gotta do. . . Take that however you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
              Why do this dumb **** think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added
              she might be getting dicked down by someone else. maybe that's why she ain't giving u the punani. if so, **** around.

if not, **** around

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                she might be getting dicked down by someone else. maybe that's why she ain't giving u the punani. if so, **** around.

if not, **** around

This was one of my first thoughts too.

When they're fucking around on you, they do lose interest in sex...
                with you anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
                  Why do this dumb **** think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added
                  Have you brought it to her attention that this is how you feel? I would at least try and find out what's going on that makes her unwilling to do the deed. You guys either don't have a strong enough emotional bond, or she's taking care of someone else's needs.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    This was one of my first thoughts too.

When they're fucking around on you, they do lose interest in sex...
                    with you anyway
                    Bingo.... its either that or someone's telling her the things she wants to hear which will lead to her getting dicked down

Comment

No, it isn't ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X