Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I injured my knees, they sometimes have a sharp pain help!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good call ylem.

Comment

walking you think would help heal my knees faster?

Comment

I think low impact exercise on your legs will help your knees. walking biking swiming. I think if it is a muscle imbalance you should ride bike.

Personally i would do a few 10 mile bike rides whiel going for some hour walks at the park after a week i would probably feel better.

Comment

you probably strained your muscles. Have you taken any considerble amount of time off?

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            walking you think would help heal my knees faster?
            I've had brusitis in my elbow. There is a bright orange liquid building up in your the joint that your thighbone and knee rub together on. resting won't fully health you, mine wasn't healed until the doc drained my elbow. the good thing is that you aren't doing any damage to anything in your knees. Are you having any swelling?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Take Flax seed oil pills, they lower cholesterol and promote anti-inflammatory properties in joints
              that 1.94 barilla healthy penne pasta at walmart has flax seed as one of the main ingredients and tastes great with chicken breast and italian dressing.

Comment

I thankfully have never had problems with my knees, which suprises the hell out of me because I have thousands and thousands of miles on my legs...dumb miles, I used to run wrong, you know...a shufflin ass jog for ten miles, thinking it was helping my stamina (lol) ...lots and lots of olympic lifting and plyometric training jumping around and ****...

plus I'm walking all day long on the job..it boggles my mind that my knees aren't gimped.

Comment

There is no swelling that I notice. I feel a sharp pain in both knees when i pivot, and it feels like a burning sensation sometimes when i am sitting or laying down. I have been off them for at least 2.5 month roughly 3. The **** can drive one mad!

Comment

I'd say just ask a doctor genius.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Its been a year, your knees feeling any better?

Comment

Working...
                      X