No announcement yet.

Shocking video: Ahmed, 8-year-old FSA soldier from Aleppo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shocking video: Ahmed, 8-year-old FSA soldier from Aleppo

Dont know if this has been posted before but fcking hell, 8 years old.

That is some fcked up ****.

Horrible stuff.

Violence has been ingrained into this kid, he'll never grow out of it.

Also, he is a left handed son of the Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Horrible stuff.

Violence has been ingrained into this kid, he'll never grow out of it.

Also, he is a left handed son of the Devil.
      I doubt he'll grow for much longer any way.

It's mad ****.

At 8 years old i don't think i knew my arse from my elbow.

The part where he said he kissed his mother after she died. That's what you call a rough life. Not the little ****s we have who don't get everything they want and then claim to have it rough. Many of these so called ''ghettos'' would be like holiday camps for children like him from war torn countries.

Comment

Ahmed has not got the concept of camouflage yet. But he likes smoking and somehow don't see him lasting long enough to get cancer.

Comment

That's nothing special. There's literally millions of kids like those in the middle east.

Every islamic nation is turning into a fascist state. They have children on their media being taught that martyrdom and dying for your country is the greatest honor you can have in your life.

They even have children performing death poems on radios and other T.V shows

They're brainwashing children to hate Jews since before they even learn how to speak.

I think this is the real threat to the world.. not North Korea. When you have a child who is raised from birth to do nothing but hate and fight, and ultimately give his life in order to kill as many of the "enemy"(enemy-anyone that's not a muslim) as possible, then you have a problem.

10-20 years from now, these kids won't be kids anymore, but veteran hardened suicide soldiers.

People have been trying to wipe out Israel since the beginning of time. Modern times are no different.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Kassim Ouma was a soldier basically when he was still a fetus.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              They're brainwashing children to hate Jews since before they even learn how to speak.

People have been trying to wipe out Israel since the beginning of time. Modern times are no different.
              The Israeli's have been trying to wipe out the Palestinians. Let's not talk about brain washing either, you can Google puctures of Israeli children signing missiles.

Comment

The 8 year old version of me punks this kid and humbles him down, no weapon needed. Take his gun away, he doesn't even look like he's laced 'em up. Deer stuck in head lights if you catch him in a fist fight. He ain't sh-t. Death awaits him.

My cheap attempt at making Anorak's thread.

Comment

Working...
                X