No announcement yet.

Big Stereotype's NBA Mix Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Stereotype's NBA Mix Thread

I recently started throwing together NBA highlight reels for some of my favorite players. I've only done two so far (only started yesterday), so if they suck...that's why. But here they are. It's a lot of fun, so I'll be doing more soon and if you have any requests, just shout.

I like the Rubio one...I was looking for his highlights before this is the best vid so far.

Comment

Cool stuff, man. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        I like the Rubio one...I was looking for his highlights before this is the best vid so far.
        Thanks man! I'm actually working on a 2.0 one because he has a LOT more highlights. That little Beatle-lookin kid can really ball. Too bad he's hurt

Originally posted by The_Bringer
        Cool stuff, man. Keep it up.
        Thanks dude!

Comment

Not bad at all for these being your first videos.

I like the Rubio one outside of the music lol. It just didn't get me pumped at all. I'd say to do more in real speed followed by slow-motion replay from time to time..

but good job, man. The more you do the better you'll get.

Comment

Good stuff.

J.R. could have been a great one.

He has the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Not bad at all for these being your first videos.

I like the Rubio one outside of the music lol. It just didn't get me pumped at all.
              I'd say to do more in real speed followed by slow-motion replay from time to time..

but good job, man. The more you do the better you'll get.
              I know, I tried to go with some authentic Spanish guitar, but for this second version (just finished, uploading now), I'm putting in something spicier.

Comment

You made these??

Didn't know you did stuff like this bro, let's collab sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  You made these??

Didn't know you did stuff like this bro, let's collab sometime.
                  Hell yeah, man. I'd love to. I literally just started this week. Finished the JR Smith one at like 4 in the morning yesterday.

Comment

FUCK. I just uploaded my new version of the mix and ****ing JooToob blocked the song. Where else can I upload it?

Comment

Working...
                    X