No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Know I Can Defeat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Know I Can Defeat Wladimir Klitschko

Tyson Fury (14-0, 10KOs) claims he will "redeem heavyweight boxing" when he challenges for the British and Commonwealth titles against Dereck Chisora on July 23 at Wembley Arena, believing that a victory will set up a potential shot at unified heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. Fury also feels that he owes it to the British public following David Haye's failure to overcome Klitschko a few weeks ago in Hamburg.

[Click Here To Read More]

How does this even play out if Fury beats Chisora? I mean Fury has the same trainer Emanuel Steward as Wlad. I think Steward would choose to train Wlad for the fight and Fury would need a new trainer. Problem with that is Steward would know Fury's weaknesses since he trains him too so Wlad would easily dispose of Fury unless Fury changed up his style a bit against Wlad.

Comment

yea yea everyone knows how to beat a klitschko outside of the ring. but inside everyone fails. people should really stop underestimating that 'jabthrowinghugging robot from the ex.soviet union'.
      fury is a no hoper.FACT.

Comment

fury has no chance, but seeing him demolished would put some of the "wlad wins because hes tall" dumb****s away for a few minutes

Comment

Klitschko KO Fury within 5 Rounds

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            How does this even play out if Fury beats Chisora? I mean Fury has the same trainer Emanuel Steward as Wlad. I think Steward would choose to train Wlad for the fight and Fury would need a new trainer. Problem with that is Steward would know Fury's weaknesses since he trains him too so Wlad would easily dispose of Fury unless Fury changed up his style a bit against Wlad.
            Steward is not training Fury for this fight, or so I hear.

Comment

please people, lets not have a conversation about the chances of a fat sack of dog poo who hits himself with a mere 14 fights to him name and no names on his resume of opponents beaten.
              one word.....****.
              the sister shouldnt even be talking about people like this......if there is nobody else then, its areola or bird,briggs,tua etc.
              atleast these men have fought at the same level with experience.
              a fight against either chisora or fat boy would just make the sister look better than he is.
              which is still......s.h.i.t.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                please people, lets not have a conversation about the chances of a fat sack of dog poo who hits himself with a mere 14 fights to him name and no names on his resume of opponents beaten.
                one word.....****.
                the sister shouldnt even be talking about people like this......if there is nobody else then, its areola or bird,briggs,tua etc.
                atleast these men have fought at the same level with experience.
                a fight against either chisora or fat boy would just make the sister look better than he is.
                which is still......s.h.i.t.
                Byrd, Briggs, wow, two guys who are retired, you're really a man of the moment.

Comment

fury mustve been punching himself in the face again

Comment

I kind of like Tyson Fury but in no way does he stand a chance of beating Wladimir. Chisora for me will defeat Fury but he will also lose to Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
                    X