No announcement yet.

Post a pic of your significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    It does, its crazy. How old is your little one now?
    18 months. gonna try for another one in april, get it over with, hope I get my boy this time

Comment

• Halloween night..

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        18 months. gonna try for another one in april, get it over with, hope I get my boy this time
        Whats the reason on waiting until April? Mine are about 29 months apart its better for the girl to be older helps her not get her ass kicked when they decide to squab it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Whats the reason on waiting until April? Mine are about 29 months apart its better for the girl to be older helps her not get her ass kicked when they decide to squab it out.
          this is pretty ridiculous, but my girl bought tix to lady freakin gaga for april and she wants to get fuked up for the show. after that, she gets knocked up again,

she's a hairstylst and all her friends are makeup artists, hair stylists, stylists whatever.

my daughter now if forever fighting her 3 yr old boy cousin. they're archrivals.

Comment

• I got a couple chicks to show off. I'll have to cherrypick which one's to show.

Comment

Working...
            X