Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer Honestly As An Individual A Man! Who Is Tougher Opponent For Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    interesting, a toss up between manny and sergio. So if sergio is a tougher fight than Ward, than who would be tougher for floyd.

Ward or Manny?
    honestly, ward at 160 and manny at 147? i give it to manny at 147, why? because ward makes amateur mistakes, watch the sakio bika fight and thats enough for me to tell that unless he gets a fluke ko than manny definitely poses more of a risk to floyd than andre does. you can use the judah fight as a reference to both. if you try to out slick floyd you have to have a plan a,b, and c. if you bring a southpaw stance and speed you naturally pose a threat. right now floyd out slicks the current sog but the fast in and out southpaw stance of pacman poses more of a threat in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
      honestly, ward at 160 and manny at 147? i give it to manny at 147, why? because ward makes amateur mistakes, watch the sakio bika fight and thats enough for me to tell that unless he gets a fluke ko than manny definitely poses more of a risk to floyd than andre does. you can use the judah fight as a reference to both. if you try to out slick floyd you have to have a plan a,b, and c. if you bring a southpaw stance and speed you naturally pose a threat. right now floyd out slicks the current sog but the fast in and out southpaw stance of pacman poses more of a threat in my opinion.
      160? Ward fights at supermiddleweight and still outclasses all participants in teh super 6. The speed and power alone at that class would give floyd trouble. Stylistically ward makes adjustments just like any great fighter would. He can box or brawl, seamlessly. What if ward decided to grab and tug floyd just like he did with green? Floyd hasnt even been tested at 154, his only fight was an over the hill De la hoya and that was a SD. Ward would murder floyd up and down the ring. floyd fighting at 160 or 160 wouldnt be a matchup of styles, it becomes size. Now think of what Ward would do at 168vs a fat floyd?

Comment

160? Ward fights at supermiddleweight and still outclasses all participants in teh super 6. The speed and power alone at that class would give floyd trouble. Stylistically ward makes adjustments just like any great fighter would. He can box or brawl, seamlessly. What if ward decided to grab and tug floyd just like he did with green? Floyd hasnt even been tested at 154, his only fight was an over the hill De la hoya and that was a SD. Ward would murder floyd up and down the ring. floyd fighting at 160 or 160 wouldnt be a matchup of styles, it becomes size. Now think of what Ward would do at 168vs a fat floyd?
        your right at 168 floyd gets beat bad by sog but if andre comes down to middle weight for a super fight/ super payday then i feel floyd simply schools him. i floyd faced sergio at 160 i know for sure he would experience a kd at least once if not more and i would love to see how he deals with that. i feel that fast southpaws give mayweather more problems than strong slick fighters.

Comment

your right at 168 floyd gets beat bad by sog but if andre comes down to middle weight for a super fight/ super payday then i feel floyd simply schools him. i floyd faced sergio at 160 i know for sure he would experience a kd at least once if not more and i would love to see how he deals with that. i feel that fast southpaws give mayweather more problems than strong slick fighters.
          youre severly underestimating ward and overrating floyd. If they were both the same size and weight, then it'd be a close bout. Since Ward would blow up to 180 and floyd at most would be 160, Ward would KO floyd. Ward's style and size would give floyd nightmares

Comment

youre severly underestimating ward and overrating floyd. If they were both the same size and weight, then it'd be a close bout. Since Ward would blow up to 180 and floyd at most would be 160, Ward would KO floyd. Ward's style and size would give floyd nightmares
            no im not i just dont think he has matured yet. if he continues the way he has then he may be a better boxer than floyd has become. im factoring in sog coming down to 160 for a floyd fight. weight does make a difference in a fight. do you really think sergio would be an easy fight for floyd?

Comment

Sergio is a tougher fight for pacquiao. what's ur ****ing point?? Like floyd is gonna fight either.

Comment

no im not i just dont think he has matured yet. if he continues the way he has then he may be a better boxer than floyd has become. im factoring in sog coming down to 160 for a floyd fight. weight does make a difference in a fight. do you really think sergio would be an easy fight for floyd?
                NO, but i do think its motherfn hilarious that you think floyd outboxes ward because you think he's an amateur. I think youve said all that really needs to be said in this thread.

Comment

NO, but i do think its motherfn hilarious that you think floyd outboxes ward because you think he's an amateur. I think youve said all that really needs to be said in this thread.
                  thats debatable honestly. we could make a thread to see who the masses think would winn at 160 and even if it went my way or yours its stilla legitimately debatable fight in my opinion. you should make a thread with a poll im interested.

Comment

thats debatable honestly. we could make a thread to see who the masses think would winn at 160 and even if it went my way or yours its stilla legitimately debatable fight in my opinion. you should make a thread with a poll im interested.
                    I dont do those type of threads. Be my guest. Id like a laugh

Comment

I dont do those type of threads. Be my guest. Id like a laugh
                      made the thread lets see if it gets hits.

Comment

Working...
                      X