No announcement yet.

Girlfreinds versus Playstation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    I saw it explained perfectly the other day on fb.

Dude to chick.

"you girls complain because our attention at the moment isn't on YOU. Now if you can't handle that your boyfriend or husband wants to do something incredibly safe for the time being instead of being out on the streets or at a bar or club, perhaps you shouldn't be in a relationship. We don't give a **** if you go play with your Barbies or makeup because we don't have to be on eachothers tit 24 hours a day".

Epic statement. Females are egotists, plain and simple.

Comment

I hate 3d videogames so I've never had this issue.

If I had my SNES back, though, i'd be lost to everyone!

Comment

If you seriously need to contemplate between the two, you really need to get a life. Video games are fun, but there does need to be a balance. Yes, women are jealous and needy at times, but to go as far as to say you'd choose video games over females is pathetic. I was playing xbox live a few years back and I remember this guy talking crap saying I was a loser and needed to get a life, I guess cause he felt he was "owning me" at the game. Funny thing was I had just returned home from a night on the town with my Lady, got some action, and had dinner and drinks. I looked at this guys profile and he had been online playing video games for 8 hours straight;Yet I was the loser...

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
          If you seriously need to contemplate between the two, you really need to get a life. Video games are fun, but there does need to be a balance. Yes, women are jealous and needy at times, but to go as far as to say you'd choose video games over females is pathetic. I was playing xbox live a few years back and I remember this guy talking crap saying I was a loser and needed to get a life, I guess cause he felt he was "owning me" at the game. Funny thing was I had just returned home from a night on the town with my Lady, got some action, and had dinner and drinks. I looked at this guys profile and he had been online playing video games for 8 hours straight;Yet I was the loser...
          That guy actually got buttons of flair in the mail for his online achievements.

Only the "winners" get those!

Flair buttons>>>>night on the town, action from the lady, dinner and drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            That guy actually got buttons of flair in the mail for his online achievements.

Only the "winners" get those!

Flair buttons>>>>night on the town, action from the lady, dinner and drinks.
            Call me crazy but getting p-u-s-s-y over online achievements points makes you a winner in most peoples books, at least sane people that is.

Getting laid > Online Achievement points. Any day

Comment

Working...
            X