No announcement yet.

thoughts on dexter season 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Dokes was a great character, this guy is just a douche bag.
    Atleast he's more of a playa.

Fuck Dokes.

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
      there is a strong rumor that rita is not dead....it was a dream and dexter misses the plane to the keys......i would fk'n hate that.....also there are so many holes in this one that needs to be explained? if rita is dead isn't miami police going to wonder why go after dexter's wife who doesn't fit the criteria of the trinity's victims?...also noticed srgnt. batista actually sees dexter and trinity talking in the station....what about trinity's family they know dexter as kyle wont they fess up that he was a friend....wat about debra finding dex at trinity's house 1st without a vest she seemed suspicious on that.....and now she knows the ice truck killer was his bro its goin to be a crazy season 5 so many questions....and hell no they better not make him juggle 3 kids while still letting the dark passenger take over..... hope michael hall is doing great on his battle with cancer.......damn 9 months until season 5 ....fffaaawwwkkk!!1
      Michael Hall has cancer? Man that sucks, hope he gets through it. To be honest I don't care what the writers decide to do, anything is fine by me as long as theres gonna be a season 5. I think Deb will probably find out everything about Dex in the next season and then her partner, that slimey bloke, will start to suspect something, then he'll need to be bumped off.

Comment

^^exactly....i cant think if his damn name but he's next.....this past season he was following dex just like stokes and like stokes he will get smoked (burnt).....about the cancer he came out wearing some type of head scarf at some award show last week but did not mention the cancer....good luck to him

Comment

He's gonna be fine, It'll take more than a little cancer to stop him from finishing Dexter.

Comment

Working...
          X