• Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather to train Emanuel Augustus

100% true story.

Emanuel Augustus is a joke.......tat's all, kthxbye

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Emanuel Augustus is a joke.......tat's all, kthxbye
      He's got a pimp ass name though? gotta give him that at least.

Comment

Emanuel Augustus is ****ing cool ... End of.

Comment

Originally posted by The Narcissist View Post
          100% true story.
          would prefer link but one of your other stories turned out true so.....

Comment

I'm gonna make a .gif of his fight with Floyd.

Comment

post link just don't say "true story"

Roger Mayweather To Train Emanuel Augustus
              Emanuel Augustus along with Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC would like to thank Roger Mayweather for coming on board as the new trainer of Emanuel "The Drunken Master" Augustus. The natural boxing ability of Emanuel Augustus combined with the experience and training techniques of Roger Mayweather is a dangerous combination and every world champion in the Jr. welterweight division we look forward to seeing you in the ring very soon.

Emanuel Augustus says "People in the boxing world will now take me serious and see that I'm ready to win a world title. I am honored and privileged that a boxing trainer the caliber of Roger Mayweather has agreed to help me in my quest to win a world title.

Roger Mayweather says "Emanuel Augustus is a natural born fighter who knows how to fight. Once we get together and improve on a few things in the gym we have a good chance to win a world title."

Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "Emanuel Augustus took time off to regroup now he is back in the public eye and the public demand for Emanuel Augustus is incredible. For all the non believers who doubt the re-focus of Emanuel Augustus, we will prove you wrong. There have been people in the pro boxing industry who had the opportunity recently to work with Emanuel Augustus but they declined and those people have made a huge mistake. Now with Roger Mayweather on board as trainer that further strengthens our foundation now get ready for the exciting conclusion."

Comment

Working...
              X