No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: I'm Ready, I Have a Plan A and a Plan B

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: I'm Ready, I Have a Plan A and a Plan B

Ricky Burns is itching to get his hands on Terence Crawford on Saturday night as he defends his WBO lightweight title.

The Coatbridge boxer has plenty too prove after two shaky title defences in the past 12 months against Jose Gonzalez and Ray Beltran.

Burns had his jaw broken in the second round by Beltran, showing tremendous heart to hear the final bell albeit most fortunate to come away with a draw.

But with the jaw fixed Burns is looking to put on a big show against an unbeaten American who is expected to provide his toughest test yet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see him lining up job interviews...

Comment

Plan A try to outbox out gunn him, Plan B just take your beating like a man and try to end the fight on your feets so the robbery can commence.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
        Plan A try to outbox out gunn him, Plan B just take your beating like a man and try to end the fight on your feets so the robbery can commence.
        I really hope burns beats this guy just 2 get it right up all the haters, cant see it happening but even if it doesn't then he should still be respected as he is brave enough to step into the ring with the top guys unlike all the computer trolls that don't have the balls to box

Comment

Originally posted by Grant_92 View Post
          I really hope burns beats this guy just 2 get it right up all the haters, cant see it happening but even if it doesn't then he should still be respected as he is brave enough to step into the ring with the top guys unlike all the computer trolls that don't have the balls to box
          Burns stoppage,you heard it here first.no hating or trolling on Crawford,just that poor boy ain't gonna know what hit him.

Comment

Last the distance for a robbery SD win

Last the distance for a robbery MD win

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
              Burns stoppage,you heard it here first.no hating or trolling on Crawford,just that poor boy ain't gonna know what hit him.
              Good call.

Comment

Well looks like he needed a plan c.

Comment

Crawford foiled all plans.

Comment

Working...
                  X