Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that most legends/geniuses on earth have introvert personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    So many people are admitting that they are introverts. Hope they're not implying that they are geniuses as well. jk.
    h

I'm a violent, sadistic, introverted, narccistic moron.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

So many people are admitting that they are introverts. Hope they're not implying that they are geniuses as well. jk.
      Never was and never will be. Geniuses are born and not made, in my opinion. If anything, I just think introverts are more prone to develop their natural talents than extroverts, especially when it comes to natural talents in intelligence levels and musical ability.

Comment

because it's hard connecting to what you perceive to be idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
          I may be wrong, but your extrovert likely comes out with people that you are extremely comfortable with. I am very much the same way, although I will say that there are times when I am extremely quiet with people that are very close to me.
          Yeah, but also depends on the social surroundings. If I'm meeting up with people outside of work somewhere, I tend to loosen up a lot more. Now I do find it very difficult to open up and express myself with my immediate family such as my sisters, brothers, even my parents. Not that I'm not close to them, I am, I just find it weird discussing personal issues with them. I'd be more comfortable discussing those types of matters with perfect strangers than I am with my own family. weird, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
            Yeah, but also depends on the social surroundings. If I'm meeting up with people outside of work somewhere, I tend to loosen up a lot more. Now I do find it very difficult to open up and express myself with my immediate family such as my sisters, brothers, even my parents. Not that I'm not close to them, I am, I just find it weird discussing personal issues with them. I'd be more comfortable discussing those types of matters with perfect strangers than I am with my own family. weird, I know.

You are normal people then.

Comment

Ignorant people just insist on talking when they have nothing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                What makes you think that all introverts do is read?

I agree. I'm an introvert and all I sometimes wanna do is be left alone with my internet ****, 15 minute of some other internet activity and right back to internet ****. No reading during those stretches.

Comment

Nah. That's what some of us like to believe. Most geniuses are introverts, not all introverts however are Geniuses. Being introverted is of little use in this world if you're not a genius though. That's why some have to believe that they are one, that's all they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
                    same here............

Comment

Working...
                    X