No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    As a black person I'm embarrassed that you posted this.
    Yeah,Gotta stick together even when there wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Wow, i see why Broner has haters, lmao!

Comment

Wow, i see why Broner has haters, lmao!
        Cause he's an idiot I know! lmao

Comment

• So I have two choices it seems. Call Johnny an uncle Tom or stick together when (there) wrong, lmao.
          Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 08-10-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            ofcourse you dont , youre just as blind as the other floyd and broner fanatics here..
            Dude, its boxing. I'm here for boxing. This does nothing to my daily life. I enjoy boxing. I don't come here to talk race and whine because I dont like how another man acts outside the ring. Thats for u *****es to do. And u do it well. U don't like the man but u can't stop posting in thread about him. The only boxer I can genuinely say I have zero respect for is Margarito but u won't and me starting threads about him or posting **** about him 24/7. Nah on the contrary Floyd and Broner make it difficult for u dickriders. Thereto more than one way to be obsessed.

Comment

So I have two choice it seems. Call Johnny an uncle Tom or stick together when (there) wrong, lmao.
              And to me that's what's wrong with all these idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Dude, its boxing. I'm here for boxing. This does nothing to my daily life. I enjoy boxing. I don't come here to talk race and whine because I dont like how another man acts outside the ring. Thats for u *****es to do. And u do it well. U don't like the man but u can't stop posting in thread about him. The only boxer I can genuinely say I have zero respect for is Margarito but u won't and me starting threads about him or posting **** about him 24/7. Nah on the contrary Floyd and Broner make it difficult for u dickriders. Thereto more than one way to be obsessed.
                Another Margarito hater but loves Peterson, Mosley, Berto the the crew. You're attacking him and acknowledging him as a Pac-tard, when you don't even realize you're a hardcore bum sniffing flo-mo yourself. If he's obsessed with Floyd you're obsessed with Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                  Another Margarito hater but loves Peterson, Mosley, Berto the the crew. You're attacking him and acknowledging him as a Pac-tard, when you don't even realize you're a hardcore bum sniffing flo-mo yourself. If he's obsessed with Floyd you're obsessed with Pac.
                  I'm no fan of any of those fighters u named. Try again

Comment

who's whining?

you really wanna know what boner got to do with floyd..they ar pretty much mirrors of eachother with one being more extreme...their fans are about the same tho

Comment

I'm no fan of any of those fighters u named. Try again
                      Yeah, you are. Don't even read the bottom of my post, flo-mo.

Comment

Working...
                      X