Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins is Livid: I'm The Last of a F***ing Dying Breed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins is Livid: I'm The Last of a F***ing Dying Breed!

WBC light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins (52-5-2, 32KOs) is angry with the critics, who once again have placed a lot of the focus on his age. The 47-year-old boxer will defend his title against mandatory challenger Chad Dawson (30-1, 17KOs) in a rematch on Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh STFU already and retire old man

Comment

Amen B-Hop, the greatest active fighter has spoken. B-Hop is the last of a dying breed. 10 years from now people will reflect, people will remember, they will realize what I already know. B-Hop, this generations best. Boxing is lucky to have a fighter like this grace the squared circle. Warrr B-Hop, 1 last time baby!!

Comment

He'll be saying the same thing 10 years from now.

Comment

Floyd: My ego.
          Manny: My ego.
          Hopkins: My ego.

It goes on and on.

Comment

Even though i dont like B-Hop i cannot fault what he is saying here..

Comment

Good luck Bernard. I'm a believer and I'll be watching tomorrow. I have no idea how you can pull this one off but you've made my jaw drop countless times before.

Comment

Hopefully faking injuries and quitting dies with the breed as well

Comment

Hush up Hopkins and take ur TKO Loss like a Man...ur holding on to ur career so much, that ur missing the big picture...U HAD ur TIME, now pass the torch to a young, black, skilled fighter who deserves it...Ur so selfish, man Let Chad whoop ya azz, with none of ur tricks, and be happy that Chad will lead the torch through the ranks!

Comment

He's finished. Dawson will dominate him and probably knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X