Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So manny pacquiao can bring up retiring but Floyd can't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariza mentioned something to the fact that JMM needed God in his corner to win his fight and i guess God was in his corner to bad the snake (Arum) wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      oh look, he copied and pasted my comment and added his own little twist, good one! You're so clever! Talk about having an independent thought, lol. And let me assure you that my opinion on God compared to Pac is not exactly 'nuthugging' material.
      Oh look a rambling idiot who, once I proved wrong, completely ignores it, and continues to ramble like an idiot!

Comment

Well he has been facing big names twice a year for a couple years now .

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Oh look a rambling idiot who, once I proved wrong, completely ignores it, and continues to ramble like an idiot!
          You're the one writing multiple paragraphs and I'm the one rambling? lol. Your previous post obviously shows how bad you contradicted yourself and you didn't even realize it. So why should I waste time debating with you and expect you to comprehend my posts when you can't even do so with your own posts? LOL at proving me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            You're the one writing multiple paragraphs and I'm the one rambling? lol. Your previous post obviously shows how bad you contradicted yourself and you didn't even realize it. So why should I waste time debating with you and expect you to comprehend my posts when you can't even do so with your own posts? LOL at proving me wrong.
            Okay, lets rewind back a few posts when I asked you When did I make fun of Pacquiao for believing in God. When you can't find that ask yourself if you are the one who needs additional aid in reading comprehension.

Comment

People are ****ting on Floyd because he said he's gonna fight 6 more times including Cotto, but that he probably won't fight 6 strong champions.

IMO he shoulda just left it at, "I'm gonna fight 6 more champions including Cotto, then i'm retiring".

Comment

Working...
              X