No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Dzinziruk Injured, Withdraws From 9/30 Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sources: Dzinziruk Injured, Withdraws From 9/30 Bout

Sources have advised BoxingScene.com that junior middleweight titlist Serhiy Dzinziruk (37-1, 23 KOs) has been forced to withdraw from his scheduled Sept. 30 rematch with Lukas Konecny with an undisclosed injury.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Sources have advised BoxingScene.com that junior middleweight titlist Serhiy Dzinziruk (37-1, 23 KOs) has been forced to withdraw from his scheduled Sept. 30 rematch with Lukas Konecny with an undisclosed injury.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dzinziruk Injured and Withdraws From rematch with Lukas Konecny noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,Whose Dzinziruk?

Comment

haha, and to think if this fight would've taken place. he would've had a good chance of possibly losing this fight, his belt, and another opportunity of being shown on hbo. funny how it says "undisclosed injury". we'll see what happens when dzinziruk has his next fight scheduled.

Comment

injured my butt. he knew he would probably lose and wouldn't get a gift like the first fight. now he can sit back and wait for that guaranteed fight on hbo.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          injured my butt. he knew he would probably lose and wouldn't get a gift like the first fight. now he can sit back and wait for that guaranteed fight on hbo.
          Am thinking the same.......

Comment

My one hope is that he ends up fighting Lara in the Angulo undercard instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              My one hope is that he ends up fighting Lara in the Angulo undercard instead.
              i heard he turned that down but maybe because the fight with konecy was already scheduled. if he miraculously "heals" in time for november 5th and fights lara then things will actually turn out ok for once in boxing...but i doubt that happens and we will get gary russell vs rogers mtagwa.

Comment

bull**** , he's not even been training . I know 100% . How can he still be champion without defending title for almost 3 years

Comment

my bad , he fought daniel dawson in 2010 , but before his fight was 2008 . Take away his title , make interim champion a real champion and make fight between him and #1

Comment

HA! Slick move by Team Dzinziruk avoiding the Konecny fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X