Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please stop throwing Zab Judah into the wrong bin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..threadstarter has a funny ass theme for is internet personality..original..green k

Comment

Bump. Keeping this thread alive until Zab hangs them up.

Comment

I wondered wtf was going on with this thread, i've just clicked on

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
          He goes in here:

Not in here:

Zab Judah is the most recycled fighter there is.
          • He was used as an example to show how well Cotto did against a speedster southpaw prior to the Manny Pacquiao fight in what turned out to be a fail analogy.
          • He was used to justify Josh Clottey as a B fighter when he's actually a C fighter.
          • He's been used to justify the case that Mayweather can adjust and dominate southpaws (though Judah gave him fits) and how Mayweather overcame adversity.
          • He's been used to elevate Kostya Tszyu's greatness.

All in all Zab Judah has had some great losses. That's it. Those days of being lineal WW champ are looooooong gone, yet here we are once again trying to recycle him by talking about fights with Khan, Alexander, and Bradley.

After they beat his ass, fans will talk about the win over Zab like it meant something.

THERE'S NOTHING SUPER ABOUT ZAB JUDAH. He sucks.
          I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Bump bump bump

Comment

what up J-H? One of my favorite characters on da forum

Comment

Bump bump bump
                HAHAHA right on point. Green k

Comment

bwahaha funny thread. For some reason boxing fans fall in love with all that flashiness. Funny how everyone was saying if maidana landed his uppercuts then Zab who is faster, better and more accurate will. Triangle theories never work in boxing!! wake up!!

Comment

Dud you are the biggest hater on Bscene. You're worse than Iceta. Zab Judah WAS a lineal champ. No if ands or butts. His speed and stance give anyone problems and that's why he's such a wild card.

Khan, Alexander, and Bradley haven't really done shit and Judah, even at this point will be a good win for any of them.

Your hate thread fails and was destroyed by the first post!

I think you're forgetting how big and dangerous he was in his prime and how EVERYONE thought he was the next big thing.

You get my vote for Most valuable poster.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X