Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Who said I am begging for anything, I could continue my trolling ways for a second. All I asked is that if I improved as a poster who your fucking e-acceptance
    What is the difference between asking whether you have improved as a poster, or whether or not people like you now?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      ALL TIME LIST

#9 G Dog
      #10 Flawless
      You are not even an ATG troll or quality poster. All you do is make up the numbers and yet still fail at that sadly.

Comment

Oh. It’s the little whore who is posting from her hot sweaty Internet café in Manila. ***** you should be walking the streets and making a living instead of annoying a mature well endowed young male.

Don’t make me take a plane trip to the Philippines and come and exploit your cilt and **** with my precious currency. I leave you bloody and violated with the mark of Flawless. Its amazing these days that prostitutes are even allowed on the internet.
        you and the homie got into some real **** back in the day, lol, nyahahahaha no explanation needed

this is the message i sent you man, so people can read my take on you

you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great poster

you are a notorious poster , just by the way you became so notorious, you became a all time great, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
          What is the difference between asking whether you have improved as a poster, or whether or not people like you now?
          There is a clear difference; anyone with a functioning brain would be able to determine the clear cut difference.

Comment

You are not even an ATG troll or quality poster. All you do is make up the numbers and yet still fail at that sadly.
            oh wait let me correct this

G dog #9

Flawless 102,939

Your not even entertaining. your just a regular poster. im controversial, i get the ppv buys, im the cash cow

Comment

In that Cafe of yours, you can be anything you want to be princess. Doesn't change the fact that you are a little midget *****. That need his little e-pinoy gang to go around and red K people for you. It's a sad state that you are in right now, even death wouldn't be enough to spare the humiliation you have suffered in life and online.

Around "Real Black People" I hope you enjoyed yourself with REAL black people. I am around Real White People

awwww poo widdle flawless....now he's sad....not everyone accepted him in his 'am i cool now' thread

fire up the tanning booth...time to come back blacker and better than ever

Comment

There is a clear difference; anyone with a functioning brain would be able to determine the clear cut difference.
                There is absolutely no difference at all. It's a roundabout way for you to gauge your popularity around here and it reeks of femininity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  you and the homie got into some real **** back in the day, lol, nyahahahaha no explanation needed

this is the message i sent you man, so people can read my take on you

you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great poster

you are a notorious poster , just by the way you became so notorious, you became a all time great, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

he's like the bum off the freeway exit that has a sign 'vietnam vet' but is no older than 30...posing ass *****

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    look at this attention whoring troll

'what do you guys think of me?'

'have i gotten better?'

'do you guys accept me now?'

STFU you confused kangaroo ****ing albino *****
                    yea man. what kind of low life makes those kinds of threads?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      look at this attention whoring troll

'what do you guys think of me?'

'have i gotten better?'

'do you guys accept me now?'

STFU you confused kangaroo ****ing albino *****
                      Good post. Fuck Flawless.

Comment

Working...
                      X