Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Saw This Guy Seeing This Guy Meeting The 2nd Best Boxer In The World Yesterday..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Saw This Guy Seeing This Guy Meeting The 2nd Best Boxer In The World Yesterday..

I saw this guy seeing this guy meeting Floyd Mayweather Jr in Washington D.C Yesterday!!! The Mayweather-Mosley Tour Landed in D.C. yesterday and was open to the public...I saw him seeing the other got to shake his hand ....He got pic's and he also met uncle Roger.

I Love Life

Btw, the best boxer in the world is Vinny Pazienza.

Originally posted by 120 View Post
    I saw this guy seeing this guy meeting Floyd Mayweather Jr in Washington D.C Yesterday!!! The Mayweather-Mosley Tour Landed in D.C. yesterday and was open to the public...I saw him seeing the other got to shake his hand ....He got pic's and he also met uncle Roger.

I Love Life

Comment

So that was you huh. I was wondering why were you looking at me. Did you see how excited that guy that met Mayweather was? He almost peed on his pants from excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        So that was you huh. I was wondering why were you looking at me. Did you see how excited that guy that met Mayweather was? He almost peed on his pants from excitement.

didnt get a good clear view of the other guy. But I could tell from the way u were looking at him

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          No he is not, you are being ridiculous, this thread is ridiculous. Both you and this thread are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
            No he is not, you are being ridiculous, this thread is ridiculous. Both you and this thread are ridiculous.

Comment

ATG #1
              Vinny PAZ

Comment

Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
                Roy Jones beat Paz.

Comment

You know **** about boxing... the number 1 p4p is Golden Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    You know **** about boxing... the number 1 p4p is Golden Johnson
                    vinny paz >>> Golden Johnson>>>Roy Jones>>>>Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X