Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys saw Manny vs Cotto. How bout Cotto vs Money May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    he should have use 2 instead of 4 for the A.

you youngsters don't know about pager codes.
    I should have use my EeZz account but dont know the pw on that **** anymore. PM me tho bro on how change this, with no space in between.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
      and cotto is the only fighter to beat 2 of them!
      that's debatable...

Comment

Originally posted by 477 3Y35 0N M3 View Post
        Cotto is a slugger and a boxer at the same time, he knows how to fight someone as Mayweather. The difference between Mayweather and Pacman is their rhytym, Pacman is just relentless. Cotto dont know when to attack and defend. He's just could figure out Pacman's style. As for Mayweather, he's a boxer to the bone. Cotto's jab and left for counter would affect Mayweather greatly.
        Have you ever heard of The original is always better than the clone phrase?

If Cotto tried to box Mayweather, Mayweather would solely beat him by making his style look better than Cottos(clearly Mayweather is the better boxer by far). He'll land more swiftly and would turn the match into a technical showdown...kind of like a one-sided sparring match where Cotto will be the victim

The only chance Cotto has of beating Mayweather is by turning it into a brawl or by smothering him and putting pressure, which he'll have to use his sluggish style for.

Comment

Cotto can beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
            The only fighters that stand a chance of beating Mayweather are these IMO: PWill, Pac, Margarito, Mosley, Clottey and that's about it
            Cotto already beat Mosley and Clottey, even Margarito in decision, too bad Cotto couldnt handle the beating.

Comment

cotto might KO floyd jr

Comment

Floyd doesn't have the power to keep Cotto unlike Pac who can kill Cotto with that 1 shot.

Should roll defense won't work with Cotto. Trust me Cotto will break Floyd's arms trying to block his body punches. That Pac that fought Cotto would stop Floyd in 5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by 477 3Y35 0N M3 View Post
                  Cotto already beat Mosley and Clottey, even Margarito in decision, too bad Cotto couldnt handle the beating.
                  The reason I didn't include Cotto in the list is because Cotto's style is not made for Mayweather.

I believe both Mosley and Clottey have the defense and precise offense to go toe to toe with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                    that's debatable...
                    but in the record books!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                      Floyd doesn't have the power to keep Cotto unlike Pac who can kill Cotto with that 1 shot.

Should roll defense won't work with Cotto. Trust me Cotto will break Floyd's arms trying to block his body punches. That Pac that fought Cotto would stop Floyd in 5 rounds
                      Guys you're forgetting that Cotto is very chinny and gasses out in the later rounds. Mayweather will drive him nuts all night by hitting him with flush accurate straight counters....Just picture the Cotto's stumble against Zab judah, torres, Corley when he got caught with those flush shots. It's goign to be happening all night with mayweather
                      Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-25-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X