Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is so hard to judge. Diaz doesn't hurt anyone and hurts Marquez, Pac hurts everyone and doesn't hurt him. If he stands and trades with Rios I think he loses, but he may still have it in him to outbox Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Diaz was better than Rios in almost everyway.

Diaz and Rios don't fight alike. Diaz was a none stop swarmer. He had his successes because he swarmed. Rios is a face first limited skilled brawler that get's out boxed and would get outwar'd.
      Hell naw, Rios will out war Marquez if he can survive the onslaught. Diaz is a bum compared to Rios, yes he had alll this and that but he was a paulie mallinagi with mexican heart so he tried but came up short ever time.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Hell naw, Rios will out war Marquez if he can survive the onslaught. Diaz is a bum compared to Rios, yes he had alll this and that but he was a paulie mallinagi with mexican heart so he tried but came up short ever time.
        Rios got outboxed by acosta and Abril. He was getting out wared by Alvarado until Alvarado got caught. Rios is not going to survive 10 punch combos with 10x's the accuracy and more power than Alvarado. Rios is one of my current favorites but he's not beating Marquez or Matthysse.

it'll be this all over again

Comment

Rios got outboxed by acosta and Abril. He was getting out wared by Alvarado until Alvarado got caught. Rios is not going to survive 10 punch combos with 10x's the accuracy and more power than Alvarado. Rios is one of my current favorites but he's not beating Marquez or Matthysse.

it'll be this all over again

you make points but those gifs are from 3 years ago against a guy who lost every step up fight he been in.

Marquez was losing every second in the war that babybull brought him but his stamina couldent keep it up, rios 10x harder puncher 10x better stamina against a feding marquez will pull it off. sorry.

Comment

I got my money on Rios if this fight happens Rios stops him in 7 rounds. This fight will turn out like Marquez vs the baby bull Diaz but with Rios's punching power.

Comment

At this very moment.... I would pick Rios

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                you make points but those gifs are from 3 years ago against a guy who lost every step up fight he been in.

Marquez was losing every second in the war that babybull brought him but his stamina couldent keep it up, rios 10x harder puncher 10x better stamina against a feding marquez will pull it off. sorry.
                Marquez didn't lose every second against Diaz LoL infact he was up by the time he knocked him out. Diaz gave him trouble because of his work rate. The second fight Diaz lost all 12 rounds. When stopped swarming. Your looking at Marquez's weakness but not at Rios's. Rios got outboxed and beat up by both Acosta, and Alvarado. He lost 10 rounds to Abril and even Murray gave Rios all he could handle Murray... who had just gotten beat up his last fight.

Marquez has more resilience, more stamina, more power, more boxing ability, more experience than all of those fighters. Rios's only shot is that Marquez is 40. Other than that Rios gets stopped. I'd favor Marquez 65-70/30. Rios gets 30 only because Marquez is old

Comment

Marquez. He's the superior boxer and way more intelligent than Rios. He'll pick Rios apart for a knockout.

Comment

Marquez didn't lose every second against Diaz LoL infact he was up by the time he knocked him out. Diaz gave him trouble because of his work rate. The second fight Diaz lost all 12 rounds. When stopped swarming. Your looking at Marquez's weakness but not at Rios's. Rios got outboxed and beat up by both Acosta, and Alvarado. He lost 10 rounds to Abril and even Murray gave Rios all he could handle Murray... who had just gotten beat up his last fight.

Marquez has more resilience, more stamina, more power, more boxing ability, more experience than all of those fighters. Rios's only shot is that Marquez is 40. Other than that Rios gets stopped. I'd favor Marquez 65-70/30. Rios gets 30 only because Marquez is old
                    you dont know boxing man, I was gonna type out a rebuttle but what for... really.

you will just come back with more BS.

Comment

It wouldn't be like the Diaz fight people need to learn the difference between swarming and brawling. Maidana and Katsidis Brawl, Ji-Hoon Kim and Diaz swarm.
                      Diaz gave Marquez trouble because he swarmed. Rios DOESN'T swarm.

Rios doesn't have the level of activity or output to make it a Diaz like fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X