Lopez v Khan would be a good fight for both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez v Khan would be a good fight for both

I think either fighter could take it.

lopez has the taste for a bigger fight now so khan would easily tempt him. and lopez has become somewhat of a name so i think khan would rather him than a katsidis/mitchell/prescott.

the styles would make it exciting and if khan wins he salvages a lot and if lopez wins he's got a title shot against garcia/morales right there

How much did Lopez weigh in on the scales, and tonight?

I assume this would have to take place at 147? Lopez can't be jumping around all crazy like that.

Comment

I even see that as a loss for Khan. Lopez isn't some great, but he's tall and fights with a lot of heart.

Comment

No way khan loses that ! People are starting to seriously underate khan he's still a top lww just not elite level like he thinks

Comment

I was thinking 140. lopez was bloated not built so i don't think he wants to stay near where he is now in any case. but i think both would be game at 147 too.

i think lopez has a chance but i see it as 65-35 in khan's favour

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
            No way khan loses that ! People are starting to seriously underate khan he's still a top lww just not elite level like he thinks
            yeah it's best to see past the 3 losses etc and have a bit of blind faith in the kid eh?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              yeah it's best to see past the 3 losses etc and have a bit of blind faith in the kid eh?
              It's that attitude that makes fighters scared to lose there 0 and not want to challenge themselves . Khan still has the tools to fight with top lww , Lucas matthysse and jmm are the only two I wouldn't give him much of chance with

Comment

Lopez should return to 140. Most or all of the weight he gained was fat. If he is the same fighter after the beating he just took then he has a good chance to beat Khan. He has fast hands, he can punch pretty good, and he is a relentless attacker. These things give Khan trouble. Lopez is easy to hit. Khan is very fast with his straight punches and he can punch so Khan might KO Lopez. I think it is an even fight.

Comment

Working...
                X