Any updates on Floyds health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    You think? Of course. wouldn't you?
    Absolutely. There's nothing glamorous about being bored out of your mind with no freedom. Doing punishment isn't noble. Even the hardest badasses try to get away with as little time as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Absolutely. There's nothing glamorous about being bored out of your mind with no freedom. Doing punishment isn't noble. Even the hardest badasses try to get away with as little time as they can.
      There was already a lot of contingent plan before he even got into the cell. This was part of it and I believe Floyd can get what he wants (to a reasonable degree)

Comment

So how much time does floyd have left?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
          It was the shower room I was worried about.
          i heard he can't wait until it's time to go to the shower. he likes the view over there. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
            Dude, it's county jail. He's fine. If you're so concerned send him a letter. I hope he understands people will criticize him for crying like a baby after being jailed for a week..
            Haha I'm a Floyd fan but I'll agree with you there.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
              Haha I'm a Floyd fan but I'll agree with you there.
              How is floyd crying like a ***** ???????
              He acutally asked to be placed in GP to get more rec time and was denied, then he asked for the house arrest. How is that a ***** move ?????? I've seen so called killers on Rikers Island sign in to PC and floyd was trying to SIGN OUT.
              I never in my life heard of a $100 million celebrity asked to be taken out of PC and be placed in the mix of the thugs and criminals. Don't sound soft to me.
              You BS nerds wouldn't get it though.

Comment

Rich people have it easy inside. People will provide them with protection and anything they want for a price. All he got to do is get one of his boys to drop money off where the cons want it sent to.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  How is floyd crying like a ***** ???????
                  He acutally asked to be placed in GP to get more rec time and was denied, then he asked for the house arrest. How is that a ***** move ?????? I've seen so called killers on Rikers Island sign in to PC and floyd was trying to SIGN OUT.
                  I never in my life heard of a $100 million celebrity asked to be taken out of PC and be placed in the mix of the thugs and criminals. Don't sound soft to me.
                  You BS nerds wouldn't get it though.
                  Demanding bottled water, give me a break, like i said im a Floyd fan but its county jail and he's people saying he's getting weak and starving and all that ****.

And the last thing you said you believe?, really?, no way on earth would they let that happen because Floyd wouldn't last two minutes and Floyd knows that.

Welcome to real life.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
                    Demanding bottled water, give me a break, like i said im a Floyd fan but its county jail and he's people saying he's getting weak and starving and all that ****.

And the last thing you said you believe?, really?, no way on earth would they let that happen because Floyd wouldn't last two minutes and Floyd knows that.

Welcome to real life.
                    Why wouldn't Floyd last?? He been to prison before and I actually think he would know how to cope in gen population and he got lots of PAPER IF NEED BE.... Naseem survives in prison, Tyson did and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
                      Why wouldn't Floyd last?? He been to prison before and I actually think he would know how to cope in gen population and he got lots of PAPER IF NEED BE.... Naseem survives in prison, Tyson did and many others.
                      Naseem spent 1 night in a arrival cell and then was shipped to a open prison the next day.

Comment

Working...
                      X