Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't it ghetto how Danny Garcia's pops is in the club with his sons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahah yea I think he accidently drank the cup that was slipped with the roofie that was meant for the girl

That fool was vibing hard haha

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      LOL this dude looks out of place man, his son is over there rapping about about P.ussy leaking and Danny's pops is over their vibing with the song and his old ass looks awkward and out of place haha dude needs to grow up already man.

Go to 12:00 minutes and look at his pops is in the side with his eyes closes just feeling the music, while his son is rapping sexy to some fine chick lmao
      Come on....dude is trying to be all flashy and he hasn't even done anything yet. This kind of stuff leads to crushing losses.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Come on....dude is trying to be all flashy and he hasn't even done anything yet. This kind of stuff leads to crushing losses.
        LOL Garcia family are ghetto fabulous

Comment

This is hilarious. Probably went straight from crying on HBO to getting hammered at the club LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
            This is hilarious. Probably went straight from crying on HBO to getting hammered at the club LOL
            that was funny man they were crying after he beat up a washed up Erik Morales for the wBC belt. But the funny thing was he was so scared, when he fought Erik he never went for the kill even when he had Erik hurt.

Comment

The guy is a complete idiot, obviously an embarrassment to Danny and to boxing.

The way he acted in the weigh in for Eric Morales, mocking a legend like that, its un call for and really immature. Also the way he disrespected Khan during their press conference a few days ago, really unprofessional and childish.

He is hurting Garcia's reputation as well as his marketability.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                The guy is a complete idiot, obviously an embarrassment to Danny and to boxing.

The way he acted in the weigh in for Eric Morales, mocking a legend like that, its un call for and really immature. Also the way he disrespected Khan during their press conference a few days ago, really unprofessional and childish.

He is hurting Garcia's reputation as well as his marketability.
                Don't take it too serious man, there have always been crazy characters in boxing...I mean, there have been much more shady people involved in this game than an overzealous father who obviously loves his son.

don't forget Morales was also a stubborn son of a b*tch when he was a youngster too, it's not like Garcia was disrespectful enough to have a brawl like Marco and Erik did.

It actually gives a lot of context to Garcia and makes him more marketable IMO...father/son combos are a classic storyline in boxing so I'm sure there will be a point where pops isnt so much a clown and he shows some real emotion and then ppl will maybe connect to what he's really about, which is his son.

whatever it takes to make his name with a new generation of boxing crowd in Philly will be great. That is a good boxing city, and he reps it to the fullest...there r ppl out there who can relate to that type of thing.

Comment

I am starting to wish there was a Khan/Garcia 24/7.

Comment

How old was he when he had Danny? Because he really acts immature IMHO.

Comment

If i, as a present Father, bred my son from birth, put in the work he's put in, developed him, watched him grow, and had him become WBC and WBO champion by age 24, i'd be enjoying every minute of it with him too...

In fact, I'd probably be f**king the women he's f**king as well....

and lol@ the "danny hasn't done anything for all this celebrating"...im guessing u dudes talking about it here on a message board are too mature and have accomplished too much in your lifetimes to consider a professional boxing championship a feat worth celebrating with your family and your peoples.....lol...kill urselves....

Comment

Working...
                      X