No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Once Rojas Tastes Gonzalez's Power, He Will Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho: Once Rojas Tastes Gonzalez's Power, He Will Run

Veteran trainer Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, who led Mexico's Jhonny Gonzalez (51-7, 45KOs) to new heights, says his pupil's success is based on effort, dedication, discipline and the desire to continue learning boxing. On the 28th of April at the Grand Oasis Resort in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Gonzalez will defend the title against mandatory challenger Elio Rojas (23-1, 14KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

war gonzalez p4p one of the hardest hitter and best boxers

Comment

I have to see an hear Nacho say this to believe it. This doesn't sound like Nacho at all... On a side note, I'm very interested in this fight. This is the first real featherweight that Jhonny has faced since he went up to 126. I'm curious to see if his crystal chin will hold up!!!

Comment

Always liked Jhonny Gonzalez, I could easily see him scoring a knockout but I could also see Rojas knocking him out.

Should be very interesting.

Comment

this is a real trainer speaking, not some over-rated Roach...JG's power is well know , as his soft chin( vs Israel Vazquez), & body when the Japanese ko'd him w/a body shot, all b4 Nacho. Rojas has some power but not on JG's level, but can't c him as overly-aggressive, he likes 2 be slick & hold...Nacho may block the exits, but IMO needs to keep JG out of extended clutching & holding that can wear him down...should be Excellent bout...

Comment

This is a legit fight at Featherweight. This is one of those underrated that a lot of people don't know about.

Comment

Working...
            X