No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Khan Could Be Two Fights From Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Khan Could Be Two Fights From Mayweather

AMIR KHAN has been told he could be just two fights away from facing Floyd ­Mayweather Jr.

The Bolton boxer shares the same promoter – Golden Boy – as American superstar ­Mayweather and a dream showdown for Khan is on the cards.

Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer says that despite Khan’s controversial points loss to Lamont Peterson in December, the Brit is still a potential opponent for Mayweather next year.

Khan, 25, bids to win back the WBA and IBF light-welterweight titles against ­Peterson in Las Vegas on May 19. [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody gives a **** about Mayweather/Khan. We want May/Pac

Comment

No one cares about A mere Con, let him get that in his thick skull.Peterson is beating him anywhere let's see how he can be 2 fights from Mayweather when his ass gets knocked out. I doubt A Mere Con will be juiced up as he's supposed to be now that Ariza is busy juicing Chavez.Chavez's so fat he needs to be pumped juices full time now so Khan might not even make weight.

Comment

its possible because chicken floyd is not scared to fight khan...and if ever that happens, expect to hear from chicken floyd that he's fighting again against an undefeated fighter because amir's loss against prescott was a "fluke" and it was really amir who won against peterson...or a line to this effect.

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
          i don't care about the fight neither.khan nor pac is good enough to be in the ring with mayweather. pacqiuao can't even beat marquez.money is going to leave that junk behind him.do his jail time then its a huge mega fight against the future cash cow saul canelo alvarez.

Comment

I'd love to see Kahn get KO'ed again.

Comment

and if you look at it on the flipside peterson could also be 2 fights away from mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
                May/Pac never happens. Get that in your head.

Comment

This is the best way to ensure Khan loses to Peterson again... start talking about Mayweather and two fights time and I guarantee Khan will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    i don't care about the fight neither.khan nor pac is good enough to be in the ring with mayweather. pacqiuao can't even beat marquez.money is going to leave that junk behind him.do his jail time then its a huge mega fight against the future cash cow saul canelo alvarez.
                    You're right, I just want the fight to happen to shut up the naysayers once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                    X