Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko fighting in the ukrainian parliament!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW vitali is a ad mother****er

Comment

I thought we were gonna see Vitali mad in this video he talked all the way through?

Comment

If Floyd Mayweather got pissed off in the White House, no one would give a ****. lol

Comment

my bad watched the 4th posters video not the first oops

Comment

looks like like someone didnt agree to his gay rights proposal or something.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
              looks like like someone didnt agree to his gay rights proposal or something.
              david haye would maybe act like that in the house of lords...but in the house of commons - he wouldn't have the balls

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/blog/box...urn=box,195856
                Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am EDT

Klitschko nearly comes to blows during local parliament
                By Steve Cofield

And you thought Cris Arreola was in over his head against Vitali Klitschko. Klitschko, the WBC heavyweight champ, mauled Arreola in Los Angeles earlier this month to retain his title strap. He nearly did the same to some unsuspecting political co-horts during a local assembly session in Kiev, Ukraine.

"If anyone resorts to force, then I'll resort to force too," the World Boxing Council heavyweight title holder threatened, as a scuffle broke out.

Klitschko, 38, was angered by the session's inability to approve a land redistribution. Klitschko and his allies tried to bring a halt to the proceedings.

"I didn't hit anyone, I just tried to push a few people away," he told television channel 1+1 afterwards. He added that a real fight, "could have led to certain lawmakers being admitted to hospital."

Klitschko, who has a doctorate in Sports Science, has twice run unsuccessfully for Mayor of Kiev. Klitschko and his brother, Wladimir have always been active on the Ukranian political scene. Back in 2004, Wladimir, the WBO and IBF heavyweight champ, led a protest 10,000 strong in Kiev.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post

"If anyone resorts to force, then I'll resort to force too," the World Boxing Council heavyweight title holder threatened, as a scuffle broke out.

"I didn't hit anyone, I just tried to push a few people away," he told television channel 1+1 afterwards. He added that a real fight, "could have led to certain lawmakers being admitted to hospital."
                  haha legend

Comment

Working...
                  X