Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size doesnt always win fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right it doesn't especially when you don't use it. If it was a no rules street fight the bigger guys have an advantage when they lock up and gets taken to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Good fight.

Brotha was too slow and he gassed out.
      he aint been taking his PEDs like peterson and berto and all the other brothers

Comment

but it does most of the time.

Comment

Size wins only by default.

Like the old saying "there's no replacement for displacement". But the theory only applies to two people with equal attributes............and one is bigger than the other. Well then clearly the bigger person wins the fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            but it does most of the time.
            In professional combat sports yes,

Because people are generally evenly matched due to the fact they train. But on the street physical size doesn't mean much.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              In professional combat sports yes,

Because people are generally evenly matched due to the fact they train. But on the street physical size doesn't mean much.
              it does matter. I work a job that i have to fight alot of time. And we a are quicker to jump on someone whos 5'8'' 160 rather than someone who's 6'5'' 260. it's simple sicence

Comment

The guy in the jeans definitely has boxing experience though. There's no way he doesn't just by looking at the way he fights. Whereas the big guy is a pure street fighter.

At the end of the video, you should see the "rematch" video as one of the options for next video. The guy in the jeans bangs that guy again, although the big guy gets a cleaner knockdown than in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  it does matter. I work a job that i have to fight alot of time. And we a are quicker to jump on someone whos 5'8'' 160 rather than someone who's 6'5'' 260. it's simple sicence
                  Wrestling with a drunk, simple social stigma, I'd hazard to guess a 6'5 260lb person is more of an outright threat because of his physical size.

Not patronizing, it's just you can see where I'm going with this.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Wrestling with a drunk, simple social stigma, I'd hazard to guess a 6'5 260lb person is more of an outright threat because of his physical size.

Not patronizing, it's just you can see where I'm going with this.

pardre, ive squared up with some mean mofos in for murder 1,assault 1,robbery 1, and they are insane people who dont care about life. One of the worste was a 5'11 190 pound dude in for assault 1st, i had to get him in a choke hold from hell before he would could cuff up

Comment

As brutal as this is, I respect the two fighters, good job on both parts.

Comment

Working...
                      X