Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Cotto ruins him for good, should Cotto offer Floyd a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Cotto ruins him for good, should Cotto offer Floyd a rematch?

Because there's about to be an ass-whupping of epic proportions that's bout to go down May 5th, so much so that the not yet to be announced referee Joe Cortez will do everything he can to keep Cotto off of him, may even DQ him for beating that ass pillar to post

Should he beat his ass again or pass him off to Margarito and they both would do what they should have done back in 08...before ya know...faux retirement?

Discuss

delusional shit right thurr

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Because there's about to be an ass-whupping of epic proportions that's bout to go down May 5th, so much so that the not yet to be announced referee Joe Cortez will do everything he can to keep Cotto off of him, may even DQ him for beating that ass pillar to post

Should he beat his ass again or pass him off to Margarito and they both would do what they should have done back in 08...before ya know...faux retirement?

Discuss
      will gladly relieve you of all your points if you wanna wager on Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        will gladly relieve you of all your points if you wanna wager on Cotto
        Don't you already owe me from the Cotto/Margarito II fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Don't you already owe me from the Cotto/Margarito II fight?
          no, we never made a bet

Comment

I say he should get an immediate rematch. Pacquiao ain't bout fighting Cotto if Cotto won't come down to 150/147.

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
              I say he should get an immediate rematch. Pacquiao ain't bout fighting Cotto if Cotto won't come down to 150/147.
              Fk Pacquiao

Comment

I notice FMJ missing from your P4P list...u wouldnt happen to be biased against Floyd would you?

Comment

Working...
                X